X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
    What a transformation, Deborah. Looking superb đź‘Śđź‘Ś
    Hope you park on the drive and there is a pool table in that garage! 🎱
    My husband has half of the garage as his workshop!
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Lets get the “Full Geek Mode in the Off Season” thread started.
      Pictures of the “Workshops” in there. CGVT’s workshop, your husbands workshop, Mainevents workshop (which is wall to wall spirit levels!) …… and my shithole workshop with leaking roof and a central heating feed & expansion tank catching the water. 👌
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
        Our siding job wrapped up on Friday. We are really happy with it! But ANYTHING is better than the old siding that used to be there.

Did it originally have a bigger garage and no fireplace?
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Interesting! I can see why you might think that, but I don't think so. This neighborhood only has two-car garages. That fireplace is in our Family Room.
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• The family room:

famroom.jpg
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• That is a nice room. Very inviting. I bet Atlas loved the fireplace.

Did you paint the fireplace brick or was it like that when you moved in. Either way, it looks great.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Thank you! We are very comfy there.

The brick was already painted, probably several times. It's kind of unfortunate, I would have preferred to do a whitewash over the bare brick instead of hiding the brick color entirely. The room also has several beams crossing over width-wise. They painted these white, too...ugh.

He did love the fireplace. He had arthritis in his hips and loved having the heat on his booty!
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• What are your guys' (pronounced GUYZ IZ lol) thoughts on shutters versus no shutters on the house?
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I don't think you need them with the blue.

Comment

• More progress. There is a storage room at the end of the carport. It is where the plumbing comes through the wall for the washer and was a mess. Originally it was the laundry room. At some time in the past they moved to a stacked washer/dryer in the kitchen and turned this into a storage area. There were years of tenant installed shelves and the front wall was not anchored into the slab. I cut out some drywall and put some cement anchors through the 2x4 to hold it in place, took out most of the shelves. I patched up the drywall and threw a quick spray of paint to clean it up a bit.
                      Not my best work, but good enough for a storage room.

thumbnail_IMG_3879.jpg

Comment

• For CGVT:

Company up north here, surname is MacAuley, and they basically seal up bathrooms etc.
                        Company is:
                        MacAuley Caulkin.

Superb đź‘Śđź‘Źđź‘Źđź‘Źđź‘Ź
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Ha!! I love it, Marko!! Reminds me of...

There's a local guy here named Manning and he paints. So yeah, this is his business name:

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• Saw this crossing the Forth Road, Queensferry Crossing Bridge the other week. Awesome name. đź‘Ś
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                              Ha!! I love it, Marko!! Reminds me of...

There's a local guy here named Manning and he paints. So yeah, this is his business name:

Oh man. I wish he left the I off of 'in', or had the apostrophe after the 'in'. All I can see is the grammar error.
                              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• OK you fucking fucks. It's finally fucking done. My 2 month project that took 6 months to complete is fucking done.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Comment

Working...
                                X