Fuck these Fucking Fucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post

Yeah. I remember when things were like that. Good times......

Can't miss a good opportunity to shoot your shot at dem libs, though. It's what Q would want.
    274ce94d-a7a1-4b4c-a3b7-71aa10f38aa2-q-true-q-tng.jpeg
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Got on coat on the house. Painters ran out of paint and can’t find any locally. Hopefully they’ll finish up tomorrow. 022B3389-BCF6-4138-AF4E-C61CC0AB902A.jpeg
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The painters finished the house today.

215339792_10222914990055312_7712391068076972907_n.jpg
        thumbnail_IMG-8843.jpg
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Very nice!!
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• The house is finally on the market. Come buy this bitch!

​​​​​​https://www.trulia.com/p/al/spanish-...27--2194778188

Comment

• Love it! I'm sure it will go fast.
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• That is superb. 👏👏👏👏 Fairly certain that will go very quick.
                Notice on the info it has the bath symbol with “4” beside it? Again, superb.
                Did you remodel all of them, …… I think we know of 3, or maybe 2 and the kitchen?
                Fingers crossed for you that its a stress free process.
                And err…… I’m no expert here, but it looks like someone has been walking on that fucking lawn?! I hope you expressed your displeasure at this?!

This thread makes me miss LFiJ & his house building project. Man, that was entertaining for us even though it was a pain in the hole for Jeremy.
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• We have our fist showing in 15 minutes. I hope to hell we sell it fast. We can't live for very long without messing some shit up. Ha!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                    The house is finally on the market. Come buy this bitch!

​​​​​​https://www.trulia.com/p/al/spanish-...27--2194778188
                    No way, I hear some hack did a suspect job just to flip this piece of crap.
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Just googled the exchange rate.

Offers over £325K??

Ok, the annoying as fk saying over here is::

“Oh, youre a plumbing and heating engineer? You must be loaded?!” 🤦‍♂️

We get by, (mostly due to the Mrs)…,… but sorry CGVT…… it we lived there ——> out of our range.

Which is a shame……. I could bomb that pool ALL DAY LONG and not get bored. In fact, my wife would arrive home, see me bombing, say, “Shouldn’t you be out plumbing somewhere?”
                      I be like, “Yep. But sack that! This is MUCH better!”
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I'm not sure you want to swim in that green pool.

Comment

• [QUOTE] it we lived there ——> out of our range./QUOTE]

I always say that when I am forced to watch all the UK real estate tv shows my wife watches. And most of the shows are a few years old.

But yeah, house prices are way out of control imo. Feel bad for anyone just starting out and looking to be a new home owner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                            Just googled the exchange rate.

Offers over £325K??

Ok, the annoying as fk saying over here is::

“Oh, youre a plumbing and heating engineer? You must be loaded?!” 🤦‍♂️

We get by, (mostly due to the Mrs)…,… but sorry CGVT…… it we lived there ——> out of our range.

Which is a shame……. I could bomb that pool ALL DAY LONG and not get bored. In fact, my wife would arrive home, see me bombing, say, “Shouldn’t you be out plumbing somewhere?”
                            I be like, “Yep. But sack that! This is MUCH better!”
                            We couldn’t afford it now either and we’re lucky that we have another place to move to. We’ve owned if tor 11 years. It was a foreclosure so we didn’t pay a lot for it. Seems as I’ve been working on it for 10 fucking years. It is solid now, though. All of the shit that I have fixed has been done right. Not sure we’ll get asking price. I think we missed the crazy-hot market by about a month… market is still hot here, but not like it was

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                              We have our fist showing in 15 minutes.
                              Damn, I usually hold off on the fisting until the second date, but hey... you do you, man.

Comment

• Well, the house has been on the market since last Friday. It has been a crazy week. We have had a pile of showings and some serious interest and two full price offers. One offer backed out before the contract was signed, the other is pending. The offer we have now is cash with 5k earnest money and slated to close on the 12 of August. They also had a request to be able to beat any offers that come in while we were mulling it over by 2k up to 480K, so it seems that they really want the house. We signed it last night and had a couple of things that our realtor countered with. Nothing serious and it should not be a problem, but you never know. The market is crazy. People are making offers because they are afraid that they will miss out on a house, and then backing out. Lots of houses going back on the market as buyers are using the inspection clauses to back out when they get buyer's remorse. Hopefully ours will go through. Keeping the house in "show it to sell it" mode is a full time fucking job. I've mowed the damn lawn three times this week. Ha!

Comment

Working...
                                X