No announcement yet.

Fuck these Fucking Fucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds like a great plan! Plus, taking advantage of a super hot market!! Can't believe you'll be empty nesters already. Time flies.
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Oh come on. CGVT can take it as well as he can lay it down. Maybe I'm in the wrong forum but just read his signature,

BTW- Heck of a job on the remodel CG!...And I mean it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
        🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ Jaysus fkn Christ, dude......, we're talking about other stuff on here and the fucking lions being shite. No 'Rona or politics. FFS!
        Yeah. I remember when things were like that. Good times......

Can't miss a good opportunity to shoot your shot at dem libs, though. It's what Q would want.
        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
          Oh come on. CGVT can take it as well as he can lay it down. Maybe I'm in the wrong forum but just read his signature,

BTW- Heck of a job on the remodel CG!...And I mean it.
          Thanks.

BTW, I'm thinking of moving to your state so I can cancel your vote.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I bet there's baboo in that bathroom remodel you pinko such and such cuntist!
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• I tried posting this yesterday but the photos didn't seem right. Trying again...

We moved about 15 miles away from where we were over the winter. We went from a condo to a house and have been plugging away at all of the projects that the new place entails. My husband says that blind, Polish gypsies must have done all of the electrical and plumbing work here -- he's had to replace a lot of it. I'm grateful that he's able to do the work himself!!

Anyway, we made the smallest bedroom into a closet and I just love how it turned out! Before and after below:

Before.png

After.png

​​​​​​​
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Aw yes! That looks great, Deborah. The wife, Sacha is just absolutely loving that rug as well.

…… and blind Polish gypsies! NICE!!

It’s a hit or a miss with the Polish over here. I know a guy, Marcine, and he’s a really good bathroom installer. Very meticulous and really gives a shit.
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Of course……. Rug…… now I must go watch The Big Lebowski.
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Speaking of rugs...

CGVT's painting tip of the day:

If you are painting your baseboards in a carpeted room, lay down 2" masking tape on the carpet with about a 1/4" overlapping on the baseboard. Take your 5 in 1 tool (get one if you don't have one) or wide putty knife and push the tape down between the carpet and the baseboard. Pant your baseboard, let it dry, and remove the tape. The carpet will spring back up into place and will be free of paint.

I've been painting shit for 40 years and just figured this out today. If you already knew this trick, why the fuck didn't you tell me? ;)
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• When we got married I bought one of those Ikea Pax wardrobes for me and my wife took over the closet. I didn't bother with putting doors on the wardrobe and my wife never closes the doors on hers. I was looking at our bedroom the other day and said to my wife that our bedroom IS a walk in closet.

20210414_124012.jpg
                      Last edited by edindetroit; June 10, 2021, 08:49 PM.
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post
                        When we got married I bought one of those Ikea Pax wardrobes for me and my wife took over the closet. I didn't bother with putting doors on the wardrobe and my wife never closes the doors on hers. I was looking at our bedroom the other day and said to my wife that our bedroom IS a walk in closet.
                        haha, true!
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• The weirdest thing about our house is that there isn't any built in lights in any of the bedrooms. I had never saw that. Everytime we think we're going to hire someone to get that done we have other "projects" that we get more excited about.
                          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• I tiled the back splash when we first moved into the house ten years ago. It looked good but is dated now so I was looking for a solution to update it. I didn't want to tear out the old tile so I toyed with the idea of painting it, I even bought the primer, but I decided that it would probably look cheap, soooo... I decide to tile over the existing tile. It turned out better than I could have hoped. (I still have to grout it and seal the grout, but it is pretty much done.

Before:

thumbnail_IMG_3171.jpg

During:

thumbnail_IMG_3172.jpg

Pre grout"

thumbnail_IMG_3177.jpg

Comment

• How many Google searches does it take you to find all these pictures?

hehe j/k ... nice work
                              WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Very nice!!
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X