No announcement yet.

Fuck these Fucking Fucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost every room in my house is popcorn and we had popcorn in our condo too. When I had some bare patches that flaked off in the bathroom and closet I took the easy way out and instead of scraping the ceiling I bought a tub of popcorn patch from Home Depot and fixed it. My arms would fall out doing that much scraping.
    3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
    10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Originally posted by Sanders Fan View Post
      Almost every room in my house is popcorn and we had popcorn in our condo too. When I had some bare patches that flaked off in the bathroom and closet I took the easy way out and instead of scraping the ceiling I bought a tub of popcorn patch from Home Depot and fixed it. My arms would fall out doing that much scraping.
      Yeah, it is a huge, shitty job to remove it. I didn't get it tested for asbestos but from how old it is I assume that it contains some. So covering is safer as well.

I considered skim coating it, but I think that would be a bigger, messier job than covering it and I don't think I have the skill to do it and make it look good. There will be a lot of mess regardless of how I do it, though.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
        Every time he posts his next project, it makes me want to take a nap.
        Me, too, Dude. Me too.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Can’t speak for all the sad bstds…., 🤦‍♂️ , but i’ll be waiting with bated breath. 👌
          Love all that stuff. Still waiting on painter getting the bath to shower room painted before i post a couple of before / progress/ , then after pics of the most recent job here.

Had to google popcorn wallpaper. 🤷‍♂️ Think its just called a Fresco wallpaper here. And yes, a total “c” word to get off. Made the mistake of saying yes to a guy who wanted me to remove popcorn paper from behind a radiator before installing new one (years ago) ….. took me longer to do that than install the rad. Never again.

And HUGE yes to work when “other arf” is away 👌 Sacha heads off to Ibiza twice a year with her mother for yoga and “up on tables with tits out” dancing etc etc…… and thats when i get stuff done. None of that
          “you missed a bit…..”
          or
          ”thats squint”
          etc etc.

Drywall onto ceiling…….. will you use one of those hoist things to raise the boards……. Or is poor Jack getting summoned back?

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Popcorn ceilings are the worst.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
              Hey! You fucking fucks!

Saturday was Mrs CGVT and my anniversary. 34 years. (waiting for jaadam4's comment)
              You're so old

The meal looked super amazing tho
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

You're so old

The meal looked super amazing tho
                That post is a month and a half old and you're just getting to it? Who's calling who old?
                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• No one likes you.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Jad normally only reads his own posts, so call it progress even if it is 6 weeks later.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                      Can’t speak for all the sad bstds…., 🤦‍♂️ , but i’ll be waiting with bated breath. 👌
                      Love all that stuff. Still waiting on painter getting the bath to shower room painted before i post a couple of before / progress/ , then after pics of the most recent job here.

Had to google popcorn wallpaper. 🤷‍♂️ Think its just called a Fresco wallpaper here. And yes, a total “c” word to get off. Made the mistake of saying yes to a guy who wanted me to remove popcorn paper from behind a radiator before installing new one (years ago) ….. took me longer to do that than install the rad. Never again.

And HUGE yes to work when “other arf” is away 👌 Sacha heads off to Ibiza twice a year with her mother for yoga and “up on tables with tits out” dancing etc etc…… and thats when i get stuff done. None of that
                      “you missed a bit…..”
                      or
                      ”thats squint”
                      etc etc.

Drywall onto ceiling…….. will you use one of those hoist things to raise the boards……. Or is poor Jack getting summoned back?

It will just be me, Jack is away at school. Definitely will rent a drywall hoist.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                        Jad normally only reads his own posts, so call it progress even if it is 6 weeks later.
                        This checks out
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• CGVT
                          I remember a while back you asked me how the Iron Lioness and I will be able to keep doing gummy nights.

Well first of all when we were on our four-day drive - in Texas at this point - the GPS tried to take us off the freeway and put us back on up ahead and we decided to stay on because there was no stoppage visible up ahead. Turns out there was a checkpoint and they had drug sniffer dogs. She was holding and we were nervous as fuck but the dog didn't smell anything. They just asked if I was a US citizen and I'm like, "Hundurd purcent."

Weeks later after escrow closes, we check out a CBD place. CBD is worthless to us but we were at a Big Lots! and it was right next door so we took a gander. Turns out they sell our gummies. Apparently anything with <0.03% THC by weight is federally legal as had been pointed out by someone else. It was funny because we were talking to the guy - a fucking Pecker fan in Texas, but otherwise a cool dude - and we asked about THC and he was so proud of himself, he showed us a bag of weed talking about how they dry it or soak it or whatever to get the weight legal and then it passes and has more concentration later. And we were like, nah we want gummies, and he acted like gummies are no big deal. They had basically the same shit. I've never had Delta-9 but I checked it and aside from the CBD it has the same concentration of THC as we are used to. So the stuff we smuggled in is apparently legal or decriminalized. And we don't have to rely on the mail, we can just buy it in a shop 15 minutes down the road from our house. 😎
                          "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                          Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Got 95% of the house painted. They are doing touchups today and tomorrow will be the garage, same color scheme.

Entryway/Hallway:
                            Screenshot-20231130-111843-Gallery.jpg

Living Room:
                            Screenshot-20231130-111852-Gallery.jpg

Kitchen/Dining:
                            Screenshot-20231130-111900-Gallery.jpg

Guest Bathroom:
                            Screenshot-20231130-111913-Gallery.jpg

Iron Lioness' Getaway Room:
                            Screenshot-20231130-111926-Gallery.jpg

My office:
                            Screenshot-20231130-111934-Gallery.jpg

Master Bedroom:
                            Screenshot-20231130-111956-Gallery.jpg

Couple Close-ups in Master Bedroom:
                            Screenshot-20231130-112019-Gallery.jpg
                            Screenshot-20231130-112024-Gallery.jpg
                            Screenshot-20231130-103853-Chrome.jpg
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Is this Lions News because you used Honolulu Blue? Would you like me to move this to the Fuck These Fucking Fucks thread (seems to be where we discuss home improvements).
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                                Is this Lions News because you used Honolulu Blue? Would you like me to move this to the Fuck These Fucking Fucks thread (seems to be where we discuss home improvements).
                                Yes to both. 😎

Comment

Working...
                                X