No announcement yet.

Fuck these Fucking Fucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FDD9B3DF-95E6-4A3E-8C42-BC9D9C299BC6.png One more, and i’ll explain.
    Surgeon Paul Brennan (absolute fkn genius) had said that due to the slight calcification in the tumour, it may have been growing for over 5 years. It only started troubling Scotty when it was obviously touching certain nervous areas.

But this photo is 2 years ago in Hyams Beach, south of Sydney. Scott now looks at these photos and says, “Had a tumour in that photo!”
    🤦‍♂️
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Yep. And he is right.

It really should be pretty straight forward, but if I fuck it up, I'll have to replace the counter top. That wouldn't be a big deal. That piece was a little over 100 bucks, but I'm not sure I could get it out without damaging the tile.

I'm on my way to get it done now.
      Hope you dont think im a sad bastard or are indeed piling on any unnecessary pressure…….. but i am looking forward to these “after” pictures.

Go for it, dude! 🤞👌👌
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Your son’s a badass, Marko.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
          E703AC18-AD48-4044-A3E6-061ABD0D0612.png

Deborah, not at all and thanks for asking. He had the bloody massive tumour removed in November. Size of a tennis ball. 🤦‍♂️ Was malignant. Surgeon Paul Brennan (genius) removed it all. They’re not allowed to say “100%”, but according to before & after scans, he said its all out of there.,
          He had radiotherapy , thats done now and is now on 6 months of chemo. So its really a waiting game on seeing if there is any regrowth.
          There are success stories out there with people who’ve had a stage worse cancer. Logan Sneed, Dave Bolton etc etc …… people who are living life after this after changing diets etc. All very uplifting. We think he’s still in slight denial as he gets quite angry at times (never was an angry dude) but hopefully he can get back to his usual
          self when future positive scans are done. Fingers crossed & praying hands.
          🤞🙏
          That scar is impressive, I can't imagine the work that went on behind it! Wow. And it sounds like the best possible result!! Many prayers that it stays GONE!

I agree with Mainevent, your son is a badass.

What a stressful thing for him and your family...I hope it's all easy from here.
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Thanks, Mainevent…….. he is indeed a total badass. Three more pics, same trip in Oz only 2 years ago. …… before the jump, during, and then floating down…….. i do like the conveniently coloured Ukranian parachute! 👌👌 ​​
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post

That scar is impressive, I can't imagine the work that went on behind it! Wow. And it sounds like the best possible result!! Many prayers that it stays GONE!.
              7 hour op, Deborah. 3 hours asleep while they opened his head. Then 4 hours awake while they removed the tumour. He performed visual and speaking tasks while Paul Brennan was removing the tumour. He was coached for the entire week prior to the op.
              Highly technical stuff.
              Can’t help but find myself in awe and completely indebted to Paul for FOREVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post

7 hour op, Deborah. 3 hours asleep while they opened his head. Then 4 hours awake while they removed the tumour. He performed visual and speaking tasks while Paul Brennan was removing the tumour. He was coached for the entire week prior to the op.
                Highly technical stuff.
                Can’t help but find myself in awe and completely indebted to Paul for FOREVER.
                Wow, that sounds like a scene from a TV show. The doctor must indeed be gifted!!
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post

Wow, that sounds like a scene from a TV show. The doctor must indeed be gifted!!
                  Yes, i found it all hard to believe. Was told about a classical violinist who played the violin while his tumour was removed. Unreal.

Comment

• Great new about Scotty, Marko!

I feel that this is pretty insignificant after seeing that, but I'm going to post some pictures anyway.

I got the sink mounted. Because it was a bigger sink than the old one, I couldn't use the jigsaw for most of the cutting, I cut it with an oscillating tool. It took a while longer but it came out ok.

I still have to get the plumbing set up. I made a trip to the local Ace Hardware and of course bought the wrong shit. I'll figure it out tomorrow.

thumbnail_IMG_3826.jpg
                    thumbnail_IMG_3829.jpg
                    thumbnail_IMG_3830.jpg
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• I'll be praying for your son Marko. Brain cancer is a bitch, it just took my sister in December. It sounds like he has a lot better prognosis though. They could only get half the tumor out of her. The kind she had the doctor said later on if you lived more than 5 years than they diagnosed the wrong kind of cancer.

Comment

I couldn't use the jigsaw for most of the cutting, I cut it with an oscillating tool. It took a while longer but it came out ok.

I still have to get the plumbing set up. I made a trip to the local Ace Hardware and of course bought the wrong shit. I'll figure it out tomorrow.
                          That shouldn't have been too bad. I don't know why I wasn't thinking of a rectangular hole being cut. That should be pretty easy. I was thinking of the bathroom I did with two sinks - they were oval cutouts. Now that is where a jig saw is really needed. A sink to the left, and one to the right in the master bathroom.

They kinda looked like.....

big tits GIF
                          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

Great new about Scotty, Marko!

I feel that this is pretty insignificant after seeing that, but I'm going to post some pictures anyway.

I got the sink mounted. Because it was a bigger sink than the old one, I couldn't use the jigsaw for most of the cutting, I cut it with an oscillating tool. It took a while longer but it came out ok.

thumbnail_IMG_3826.jpg
                            thumbnail_IMG_3829.jpg
                            thumbnail_IMG_3830.jpg

No idea at all why you were slightly apprehensive . Thats an excellent looking cut and a VERY nice finished article. 👌👏👏👏👏
                            Great stuff.

I actually do understand the apprehension because as you say…….. making a cunt of something like that is an absolute pain in the hoop! Speaking from experience there. 🤦‍♂️

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                              I'll be praying for your son Marko. Brain cancer is a bitch, it just took my sister in December. It sounds like he has a lot better prognosis though. They could only get half the tumor out of her. The kind she had the doctor said later on if you lived more than 5 years than they diagnosed the wrong kind of cancer.
                              Very sorry to hear about your sister, FL. 😔

Many, especially the GP’s reckon we are clutching at straws with the Keto diet and living in a state of ketosis is BS…….. but it starves the cancer. Sugar is something cancer loves but with a massive reduction in carbs helps hugely.

Logan Sneeds book is called “FUCK YOU CANCER” but the word “fuck” has a line through it and the word “THANK” is over the top of it. (Thank you, cancer)
                              Only 20 when diagnosed. Same type as Scott. Same op and treatment. He’s now 25 with absolutely no regrowth.
                              It’s actually very uplifting. There is hope for some out there.

Comment

• You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                                This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                                X