No announcement yet.

Fuck these Fucking Fucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is HILARIOUS! Even the Mrs has tears running down her face laughing at that one. Where in the hell did that idea come from?

You've come up with a possible new thread......., crazy stuff we've done..... (legal stuff!!..... no confessions!) ....., that Skeleton burial will be tough to beat.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I got the tile about a third of the way done before I ran out of leveling clips. I hate to stop off in the middle of a wall like that but for me, the clips are essential to ensure that the tiles are level and there is a minimum of "lippage" So I have to run to Home Depot this morning and get some more. I should be able to finish laying tile today and grout tomorrow. Grouting the tile is by far my least favorite job when it comes to tiling. Man, it fucking suck. Once the grout dries, I'll seal it and caulk everything and be done with the tub. I still have to cut the tub nipple to length and sweat the male threads on the outside end, but that should be a relatively easy job. I learned my lesson on the last bath I did and and instead of sweating the nipple in place I put in a drop ear so that I can screw the nipple in. That way if I mismeasure, like I did before ;) I can just make a new nipple.

I am not replacing the bull nose tile. I am going with some simple wooden base boards.
      thumbnail_IMG_3666.jpg thumbnail_IMG_3667.jpg
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Ohhhhh yes!!! 👌👌
        Thats going to look awesome when completed. 👌

Going to have to rake an older phone for photos of a tile job a guy done like the London Tube stations. Was weird, but awesome.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Coming down to the home stretch in the bathroom. Finished the tile and grout.

thumbnail_IMG_3679.jpg

​ ​​​​​​​
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• 6001554B-7CBC-41A0-85A1-1BB4700AC48B.png Great job.👌👏👏👏

Here is the London Underground tile job in a house I plumbed in 2015.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
              6001554B-7CBC-41A0-85A1-1BB4700AC48B.png Great job.👌👏👏👏

Here is the London Underground tile job in a house I plumbed in 2015.

Wow! That is nice. Way beyond my capabilities

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

That is great!

When I replaced the boards on my my deck at my last house I partially buried one of these underneath it. I picked it up for 15 bucks at a yard sale. My wife thought I was nuts to plant a joke that I will never see will probably take 10 or 15 years to come to fruition, but I laugh every time that I think about the contractor that tears up that deck to rebuild or replace it and finds a "human" skeleton half buried in the sand. For me it was worth every penny. Ha!

61FMx097CZS._AC_UL320_.jpg
                Screenshot_20220123-190219_Chrome.jpg
                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post
                  Exactly

Comment

• Finished the bathroom up today. I would have had it done yesterday, but the damn toilet was broken and I had to take it back to Lowe's to swap it out. I want to put a little caulk around the inside of the frame on the mirror after the construction adhesive cures. There is a little bit more of a gap between the wood and glass than I would like.
                    I'll probably start on the kitchen tomorrow.

Some pictures with a bonus reflection ;)

thumbnail_IMG_3689.jpg thumbnail_IMG_3687.jpg thumbnail_IMG_3691.jpg thumbnail_IMG_3690.jpg thumbnail_IMG_3688.jpg

Comment

• Before and after

Last edited by CGVT; January 25, 2022, 08:37 PM.

Comment

• Ok, you fucking fucks, here is the next step in the process. I am redoing this dated kitchen. This is what it looked like before I started.

Comment

Before and after

Those two videos are absolutely superb. The choice of music in both is top notch

And the end product is extremely professional. Can 100% relate to and respect the work that has gone into that bathroom. Genuine well done on that. Great job.

Comment

• So far I have removed all of the tile, repaired and repainted the cracked and chipping ceiling and wall paint, replaced the ceiling lights and took out the old dishwasher, trash compactor, and 50 year old JennAir down draft stove and counter tops.
                            thumbnail_IMG_3706.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3709.jpg
                            thumbnail_IMG_3711.jpg

Comment

Ok, you fucking fucks, here is the next step in the process. I am redoing this dated kitchen. This is what it looked like before I started.

Got to admit, I like that kitchen. The wooden doors look great. Ceiling and walls re-decorate obviously........., but looking forward to seeing what you're going to do with it all.

Comment

So far I have removed all of the tile, repaired and repainted the cracked and chipping ceiling and wall paint, replaced the ceiling lights and took out the old dishwasher, trash compactor, and 50 year old JennAir down draft stove and counter tops.
                                thumbnail_IMG_3706.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3709.jpg
                                thumbnail_IMG_3711.jpg
                                Posts overlapping!

You are getting on with it then?

Comment

Working...
                                X