Detroit Tigers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post

Hard to believe any every day player would ever leave Colorado....
    If you're a pitcher, whether you are a starter or someone in the bullpen, you want no part of the Mile High air.

If you're a hitter, heck yeah you want to hit in that high altitude.
    "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
    My friend Ken L

Comment

• Greene, E Rod and Skubal are coming back. I wonder what this team does when they get back
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• It should be a shot in the arm for the rotation.

Add in Manning and Olson and the Tigers have a credibke top 4.
        2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• I know everyone is sick of potential and the waiting game of 10 year rebuilds but the Tigers are going to get a good one with Wyatt Langford. Getting Crews would have been amazing but Langford has legit potential.

This was a solid year to pick #3. Greene and Langford in the OF lineup will look really nice. The draft isn’t until Sunday but that’s who will fall to Detroit

F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• TYler Alexander done for the season, lat strain

Comment

• We lost last night to Oakland at home, 1-0 in 10 innings on the 4th.

I know that we've been shut out a lot this season, but to get blanked by one of the worst teams in baseball, on your home field?

Thanks, Chris Ilitch, for making such a great MLB product. /Sarcasm

My friend Ken L

Comment

• Especially when our pitching is so good
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by whatever_gong82 View Post
                  We lost last night to Oakland at home, 1-0 in 10 innings on the 4th.

I know that we've been shut out a lot this season, but to get blanked by one of the worst teams in baseball, on your home field?

Thanks, Chris Ilitch, for making such a great MLB product. /Sarcasm

and it was just a few days ago the A's had a perfect game thrown against them, then last night get 1 hit in 9 innings....

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post

and it was just a few days ago the A's had a perfect game thrown against them, then last night get 1 hit in 9 innings....
                    I just checked the game that ended a few hours ago, and the Tigers got blasted at home, 12-3.

I thought that Oakland was one of the worst teams in baseball. They haven't looked like it on the scoreboard the last couple of days.
                    My friend Ken L

Comment

• Wow, having already lost the home 3-game series to the worst in baseball Oakland A's, the Tigers are blasting the A's 8-0 in the top of the 7th.
                      My friend Ken L

Comment

• Final score: Tigers 9, A's 0.

Big whoop after losing the series (AT HOME) to the worst team in baseball.

If they could've scored at least one run in regulation Tuesday, the Tigers would have won the series.
                        My friend Ken L

Comment

• We're back!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                            We're back!
                            Love your sarcasm towards this team.

My friend Ken L

Comment

• It's funny how awful the Central is that a team this bad is actually in a pennant race. We've never seen this.

Comment

• About to get additional reinforcements too. Riley Greene!

Thank goodness Avila isn’t GM anymore. He would have certainly traded Colt Keith to the Rays for Gerald Laird 2.0 last offseason. Keith and his still impressive OPS in Toledo.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X