No announcement yet.

Detroit Tigers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes it doesn't translate from college to the big leagues. He can't hit major league heaters.

Comment

• We’ll keep in perspective that 2016 is not far from 2012-2014.
      Then the year down had to begin and Avila time was just starting,
      Then Covid happened for basically 2 years.
      all I am attempting to point out is that he needs to get his footing.
      Hes been through 1 GM. Not that different then most owners go through.
      As far as being cheap, he needs to pick his spots with this new GM.
      I just think that the memory of 95 is clouding your perspective on his ownership.

Comment

• Tear down not year down
        stoopid spell sheck

Comment

• It took Mike Iilitch more then a decade with both his teams before he balanced the boat

Comment

• A lot of fucking in excuses and wrong facts. Mike Ilitch took back over from Chris Ilitch after the embarrassment of 2003, they were in the World Series three years later.

As far as picking spots. They take in over 250 million dollars every year and their payroll is pitiful.

Comment

• Plus, if you are truly tearing down the farm system and relying on that, that's at least 5 years. It is would be like 2015, when everyone in this thread was saying the same fucking shit about patience. It was a waste of 7 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                A lot of fucking in excuses and wrong facts. Mike Ilitch took back over from Chris Ilitch after the embarrassment of 2003, they were in the World Series three years later.
                And it would have never happened if Verlander would have not signed that rookie contract. That was almost a complete disaster
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Comment

• probably why the Tigers moved the fences in...Not only will they inflate their HR total, but they dont have to cover as much ground in the outfield......Baez couldnt have played that any worse either...just a terrible effort

Comment

• It's.not.a.given that it will.increase.their homer production,

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                        probably why the Tigers moved the fences in...Not only will they inflate their HR total, but they dont have to cover as much ground in the outfield......Baez couldnt have played that any worse either...just a terrible effort
                        That's rich. The Tigers benefited from the deep fences by the other teams hitting them far more than they had HR's stole from them. As weak a hitting team as they are they should just go back to the original dimensions. Make this the most pitcher friendly park in baseball and maybe we can get so.e descent pitchers here.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                          The Bad News Bears were way more funny than the crap that happened last night.
                          "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                          My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                            probably why the Tigers moved the fences in...Not only will they inflate their HR total, but they dont have to cover as much ground in the outfield......Baez couldnt have played that any worse either...just a terrible effort
                            That play is on Greene. He is the CF that is his ball not Baez. OFs coming in always have that play, if they can make it, over the IF that is running with his back to home plate.
                            2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

That play is on Greene. He is the CF that is his ball not Baez. OFs coming in always have that play, if they can make it, over the IF that is running with his back to home plate.
                              Correct
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Not you took that personal.
                                Mental toughness is needed in life especially over conversations that mean very little in the great scheme of life grasshopper.

Comment

Working...
                                X