Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s going to be a long year.

Comment

• Former Tigers Soto getting hit hard and the ball going over the head of Castellanos in PHI. At least we don’t have to watch that shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
        It’s going to be a long year.
        again......

Comment

• Maybe we can tank for Wembanyama.

Comment

• Paul Skenes. Lol.

Comment

• Vegas set the Tigers win total at 69.5....WHo's taking the over!

Comment

• If I had the money to put down. I would take that over all day long.
                2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post
                  If I had the money to put down. I would take that over all day long.
                  Of course you would.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• They can’t go all year with this Miggy bullshit. They need to get young guys AB and see what they have. Harris wants versatility and we’re stuck with a slapdick DH. I’m guessing he hits the DL numerous times and comes back the final month for his “goodbye tour.”

Comment

• I love Miggy, but he hasn’t been a player for like 4 years. He’s just cashing them checks and good for him, but it’s a joke.

Comment

• On the bright side of things… I thought the pitch clock change was nice. Game felt smooth and ended in around 2 hours and 15 minutes.

Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                        Vegas set the Tigers win total at 69.5....WHo's taking the over!
                        Just over, 70-92!
                        Might not want to listen to me. Predicted the Pistons to win ~32 games this season. Lions to go 8-9 in 2022. Way off!
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• "Game felt smooth and ended in around 2 hours and 15 minutes."

It cant end fast enough for most Tiger fans.....

Comment

• The bigger joke than Miggy's last few years is the Tigers using his contract as an excuse not to spend. As far as Miggy taking away at bats for you players, they don't have any that aren't already on the roster.

Comment

• The team won 66 games last year and they lost most of the arms in the bullpen which was their strength last year. The offense last year was one of the worst offenses of the modern era (post dead ball) and it can be argued that that they didn't upgrade a thing. Vierling should be an ok platoon player and Nick Maton may be an upgrade over Candelario. 69.5 is way too high for a total. They are a good candidate for 100 losses.

Comment

• Wake me up when Tork becomes the most major league ready bat out of that draft. What a bunch of shit.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X