No announcement yet.

Detroit Tigers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHY ARE YOU BLAMING AVILA. IT’S NOT AVILA’S FAULT THAT HALF OF THE LINEUP IS HITTING BELOW THE MENDOZA LINE. FiRe ThE hItTiNg CoAcH. THAT SOLVES ALL OF THE PROBLEMS.

🤣

Yes. I’m making fun of Tigers fans that for some reason defend the clown of a GM.

What’s next? Avila trades Tarik Skubal for Travis Demeritte 2.0? That wouldn’t surprise me.
    Avila just reminds me of this one moron in my fantasy football league. He gets fleeced on trades on a yearly basis. Hasn’t made the playoffs in a decade.

When is it time to start questioning the “big moves” Baez and ERod FA signings? Not great so far!
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I guess we just have to wait because this shit takes time. How dare anyone complain that they are basically out of it before every June since they started rebuilding in 2015.

Comment

• Cody does bring up a point about the defense of Avila. He has been around far longer than Radar Randy but the torches and pitchforks we're out for Smith about three or four years in. Now it is just apathy and this shit takes time posts. It would be one thing if we saw a bumper crop of players in the low minors. Nope.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          Cody does bring up a point about the defense of Avila. He has been around far longer than Radar Randy but the torches and pitchforks we're out for Smith about three or four years in. Now it is just apathy and this shit takes time posts. It would be one thing if we saw a bumper crop of players in the low minors. Nope.
          Far too many fans felt like the Tigers couldn't possibly be making money with the "bloated" payroll under Dombrowski, so Chris I. happily took advantage of that and told them what they wanted to hear. Don't you know Mike Illitch nearly spent every penny the family had to try and win a World Series? They can't possibly do that anymore! We have to be patient while they build the farm they've never been able to build!

Comment

• Every week it seems like they have a game where they get one or two hits, this weekend it was two games. It must be emphasized that their best hitter is an old Cabrera. But we are the bad guys for calling this out. Once Riley Greene starts playing there is nobody else.

Comment

• and which of these guys do you give a contract extension to? Candelario? Schoop? Either Castro? They don't seem to have one hitter that is worth an extension.

Comment

• Avila is terrible, i don't care who the owner is
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Harsh, but accurate.

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• Lol

Comment

• Ha! I haven’t seen that guy do a Pure Michigan video in a while, but always classic.
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                        Harsh, but accurate.

Hilarious.

Its been a really long time since Little Caesars had a good slice of pizza. I have no idea how that place still exists.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Shitty Tigers. Shitty Pizza. Pure Michigan.

Nce
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I know for a fact that I have eaten more Little Caesars than all other brands combined.. it is perfectly average replacement pizza that is cheap and quick.

Comment

• That's how I would describe Little Ceasar's myself; replacement level pizza, which is perfectly fine for it's price tag.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                                I know for a fact that I have eaten more Little Caesars than all other brands combined.. it is perfectly average replacement pizza that is cheap and quick.
                                Pizza! Pizza! Baby!
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X