No announcement yet.

Detroit Tigers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatever happens this season, it counts. 60 games or 162 games... it is what it is. Everyone plays the same number of games.

Tigers bats come out hot vs the Reds in the exhibition game. 2008 Lions 4-0 preseason "incredible defense" karma, here we go.
    https://www.mlb.com/tigers/video/7-2...16-default-vtp
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• McCosky posted on Twitter that Daniel Norris had a bullpen today. He is going to do a simulated game on Thursday and Norris says he is ready to go and his pitch count is already up to 65 pitches.

If he can get it up to 80+ pitches then he very well might move into the rotation.

IF Fulmer and Norris can show they can handle a rotation spot and be just league average that would be a huge boost to the Tigers rebuild.
      2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Norris had a bullpen... then he'll go out onto the mound and opponents will have a batting cage.

Gonna be SO fun!

Comment

• I watched them for the first time yesterday. MLB had the game for free. Watched the 2nd when we went back-to back-to back. That was cool.

I really wanted to watch the prospects, but oh well. Man, we’re going to be terrible.

Another highlight was Castellanos botching a ball in RF. I could only chuckle when the Reds announcers were blathering about how “hard” he tries out there. LOL.

Comment

• Brady Singer is making the Royals club. Damn.
            2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• MLB playoffs expanded from 10 to 16 teams for the 2020 season. % of teams that will make the postseason goes from 33% to 53%.
              The opening playoffs round consists of a best of 3.

Obligatory "so you're telling me there's a chance."
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Obviously this is a loaded statement because this has never happened before and this season is so short ... but it sure feels like if it's possible for a MLB team to have a winless season, it's the 2020 Detroit Tigers.

Obviously they'll have a couple good pitcher outings, or a random offensive spot ... but what a historically laughable team
                WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Originally posted by Forsh View Post
                  Obviously this is a loaded statement because this has never happened before and this season is so short ... but it sure feels like if it's possible for a MLB team to have a winless season, it's the 2020 Detroit Tigers.

Obviously they'll have a couple good pitcher outings, or a random offensive spot ... but what a historically laughable team
                  The Angels say, "Hold my beer!"
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post

Gonz! What’s going on bro? How are things in your neck of the woods?
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

At least the Angels have one good player....and welcome back Gonz

Comment

Nice to see you.
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• The Tigers stink
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forsh View Post
                            Obviously this is a loaded statement because this has never happened before and this season is so short ... but it sure feels like if it's possible for a MLB team to have a winless season, it's the 2020 Detroit Tigers.

This a very bad team but one that is like top 5 draft pick bad not historic bad. Big difference

Comment

• Go Tigers!! Cron 😍
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Cron makes the power look effortless
                                WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

Working...
                                X