No announcement yet.

Detroit Tigers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't worry... they go like 2-40 over a stretch in the summer and everyone will forget again.

Comment

• 2 games out of first.
      #optimigo

Comment

• Blame Chris Ilitch. He doesn’t spend, except when he does, of course.

Comment

• Baez playing great defense and raking…..spend.

Erod ERA under 2.00. Spend.

The whiny imbeciles will be here soon enough to ruin any baseball talk.

Comment

• You're right he doesn't spend. If you think 3 games under .500 is anything of note you are also crazy. The team is not good but the Comedy Central is awful. But year congrats on a sub .500 record!

Comment

• Wahhhhhhhh. Christ, one min after my post? Quick on the draw, per usual. As expected.

Baseball talk ruined by Frooty Loops.

Comment

• Erod will be traded before the deadline. If they want to have Erod beyond this year, Chris Ilitch will have to spend.

Comment

• The true imbecile was endlessly posting fangraohs articles about how good the Tiger farm system was and how good the Verlander trade was.

Comment

• Anyways, outside of the Harry and Lloyd act, which are easy scroll lock options, the team has been playing well.

Greene and Tork and slowly adjusting. Great to see. I hope they really explode once the weather warms. We NEED those guys to reach expectations.

I wonder when we see Malloy. I think he’s ready. He’s an OBP machine. He should play 3rd and get a lot of run at DH. Much better option than the corpse of Miggy.

Comment

• It will be a fun offseason when Ilitch spends…..again.

Comment

• Yes a decade without a winning record is cause for great joy, pointing it out is the crime.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                          It will be a fun offseason when Ilitch spends…..again.
                          It would be a first, but then again I've followed the team since he has been in charge (1995). His father actually spent money and made you MAGA mad.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                            Don't worry... they go like 2-40 over a stretch in the summer and everyone will forget again.
                            Was that you who posted something similar about the wings then it happened? I was going to reply to one of those posts but I let it go the Wings lost 8-9 straight just as it said

I couldn’t help but laugh
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The good thing from the last couple weeks is they have largely eliminated the buffoonery of the first couple weeks. We will see how long the improving plate discipline of Baez continues. He's been doing better.

Comment

• This is a better team. Not great by any stretch. Hinch is managing great right now. I think this is a 75 win team.

They are catching the ball. Amazing how good pitching looks when you catch the ball.

2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

Working...
                                X