No announcement yet.

Detroit Tigers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helluva bowler before he lost his hand though. Hindsight, any smart GM takes Ernie McCracken there.
    Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• I was raising an autistic child and another with Tourette’s
      plus they sucked. Excuse me if I had my priorities misplaced

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
        I was raising an autistic child and another with Tourette’s
        plus they sucked. Excuse me if I had my priorities misplaced
        Lighten up Francis

on a side note. Wow that’s some workload as a parent. Raising kids in general is difficult but that’s added pressure to the day to
        day not many understand.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Paid a heavy toll
          A parent of an autist child deserves much empathy and respect.

Comment

• I watched the games in Tampa. Man that offense was brutal. Some thoughts.

The schedule is absolutely brutal to begin with in their first 32 games --29 are against last year's playoff teams. The other three are against Boston.

Erod and Wentz pitched well in their starts. Erod ran out of gas in the 5th and Foley didn't help him out any. Foley allowed allow three of guys inherited to score in his 2 games. Wentz started to allow hard contact in the fourth inning.

Turnbull got absolutely torched. Rays worked the count then worked him over.

Torkelson's swing looks a lot better. Making hard contact when he connects.

Maton has an idea on working the strike zone. He might be the default leadoff guy this year.

The Tigers lineup just does not have a guy that scares you in it. The Rays do in Wander Franco (man that kid is a stud).

At least in the beginning it sounds like Schoop is only going to be seeing lefties with occasional RH duty. They are going to give McKinstry a shot there. I wonder if that is a plan to open up some PAs for Kriedler too.

Kerry Carpenter should only get limited time in the OF. He does make hard hard contact though. Please slit him in as the most days DH.

2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

Paid a heavy toll
              A parent of an autistic child deserves much empathy and respect.
              Respect given. I hope you had some help.

I drove a special needs school bus for about 5 years after I retired to put some money away for college for our youngest son. I counted my blessings every day.

The parents of the kids were heroes. It seemed that the families of the kids were heavily invested, too. You could tell it was tough on them as well.

It's been two years, and I still miss "my" kids, and the para and nurse that rode with me.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Paid a heavy toll
                A parent of an autist child deserves much empathy and respect.
                One of my close friends from the military has an autistic daughter. They knew ahead of time that might be the case and they chose to have her and the life long commitment that comes along with it. He can't imagine not having her even when it was and will be hard. I can't imagine having to make that kind of choice but I'm glad he did because she's an amazing kid.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The Autism spectrum is very wide. But no matter where the person falls the times can be rough.

Comment

• The child I raised was the first one ever diagnosed with Autism in the school district.
                    Back in 90’s there wasn’t a lot known about it and often misdiagnosed.

Comment

• Torkelson had a bomb tonight.

Comment

• Austin Meadows again takes a leave of absence due to mental health issues...I think he should probably just walk away from the game if it is causing him this much distress.

Comment

• A nightmare trade. Bring his brother up instead of the doo

Comment

• Whats odd is that trade looked lopsided on paper, in favor of the Tigers....but Tampa had to know he has all these anxiety issues and was never going to be the same player again..... He was damaged goods, but it was mentally instead of physcially.

Comment

• The Tigers have been outhomered 15-5 so far this season. Really made sense to make the park home run friendly for the opposition.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                                Whats odd is that trade looked lopsided on paper, in favor of the Tigers....but Tampa had to know he has all these anxiety issues and was never going to be the same player again..... He was damaged goods, but it was mentally instead of physcially.
                                Why did Tampa have to know?
                                2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

Working...
                                X