No announcement yet.

Detroit Tigers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I caught the 9th on MLB Network. He was hitting 96 with his 4 seam and 94 with the cutter in the 9th.

Comment

• Lol, no. I don’t think I’ve watched a single game this year. It’s hard to get excited for this team.

Comment

• You couldn't pay ME to watch the Tigers right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
          You couldn't pay ME to watch the Tigers right now.
          Won 8 of their last 11.
          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Cool. And when they inevitably drop 14 of 15 at some point, will you note that?

Comment

• Our top picks in last year's draft have been RAKING.

Tork/Dingler/Cabrera/Workman have been on fire so far. We're only talking 100 AB sample, but all those guys are capable of moving fast in the minors as they were all college guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                Our top picks in last year's draft have been RAKING.

Tork/Dingler/Cabrera/Workman have been on fire so far. We're only talking 100 AB sample, but all those guys are capable of moving fast in the minors as they were all college guys.
                Workman has the huge upside. If he puts it all together, that's some player
                WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                  Cool. And when they inevitably drop 14 of 15 at some point, will you note that?
                  Tigers go 14-13 in May, Since starting 9-24....they have gone 14-8.
                  2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

Tigers go 14-13 in May, Since starting 9-24....they have gone 14-8.
                    Cool.

You still couldn't pay me to see them, because May is a mirage. They WILL end up with the worst record in the majors, and it probably won't even be all that close.

They do this pretty much EVERY SINGLE YEAR. They have a "hot" month (relative to the Tigers) early on, make you think they might just be mediocre, then the bottom falls out by the end of August.
                    Last edited by chemiclord; June 3, 2021, 07:28 PM.

Comment

• No Whitley is right, they have done enough, so now is the time to spend, spend, spend.

The Radar teams had a familiar kind of pace to them find themselves down 10 games under .500 in May. Getting to .500 is their sisyphean task until September and then they claim their spot at the bottom of MLB.

Comment

• Tork hit a bomb tonight

Comment

• Dingler with another dinger. I think he's up to 6 or 7 now.

I saw a highlight the other day where Dingler threw out a guy at 3B. Wow! That dude is athletic as hell. He got up from the crouch to his feet in a split second. He could really be a player if he continues to hit.

Comment

• Manning getting roughed up a ton early. He gave up 7 ER recently. I'm hoping he doesn't have to have TJ. Remember, they shut him down last year with a forearm. I'm hoping for the best, but he's been really off so far this year. I'm hoping it's just mechanics and not arm trouble.

Comment

• Tork, Dingler, Greene, and Workman are all truly legit prospects now that I think about it. Greene might actually be the least of them ... and that's saying something. The Tigers flat nailed the 2020 draft. Daniel Cabrera I kind of forget about sometimes. Even Colt Keith has potential

Comment

• Hope so but I'm a pessimist.

Comment

Working...
                                X