No announcement yet.

Detroit Tigers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tigers came home to start a 3 game set with Houston, and lost, 5-2, giving up 4 runs in the 8th to blow a 2-1 lead.

The hitting is truly awful, and if the bullpen starts to blow leads like this more often, then this team will be out of it before the Detroit Lions start their Regular Season in September.
    "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
    My friend Ken L

Comment

• Tigers put up 7 in the bottom of the 2nd, including a grand slam and a 2-run shot, and easily beat Houston 8-2.
      My friend Ken L

Comment

• Tork hit his first home run. As about as meaningless as possible but is that a sign of something 🤔 garbage time meatballs all heils

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post
          Tork hit his first home run. As about as meaningless as possible but is that a sign of something 🤔 garbage time meatballs all heils
          He's been doubling a lot lately a few lasers
          WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• The Verlander trade is the gift that keeps on giving. Where is The King to claim he's washed up?

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
              The Verlander trade is the gift that keeps on giving. Where is The King to claim he's washed up?
              Along with the reminder that Al Avila got taken to the cleaners as both the JD Martinez and Verlander trades resulted in getting absolutely nothing of value back.

If Dave Dombrowski was in charge, we would've gotten at least fair value for those players and all the other talent that Chris Ilitch ordered Avila to trade away.
              My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post
                Tork hit his first home run. As about as meaningless as possible but is that a sign of something 🤔 garbage time meatballs all heils
                How bout the one last night, tho?

Comment

• The meaningless homer shouldn't have been written off. Tork has had a much better May but hadn't got off the schneid with a homer. It's a confidence boost and a sign his timing is coming along. That thing was a total bomb, when you land it 7 rows into the left field seats at Comerica, you have smoked the ball. It also shows how utterly absurd the original dimensions of the park were a 446 foot homer 7 rows into the lower deck.

Comment

The meaningless homer shouldn't have been written off. Tork has had a much better May but hadn't got off the schneid with a homer. It's a confidence boost and a sign his timing is coming along. That thing was a total bomb, when you land it 7 rows into the left field seats at Comerica, you have smoked the ball. It also shows how utterly absurd the original dimensions of the park were a 446 foot homer 7 rows into the lower deck.
                    Randy 'Radar' Smith has been gone from this Franchise since the end of the 6th game of the '02 Regular Season, and he's still a pain in the butt.

I'm glad that he's nobodies GM for any team -- what an idiot he was.

If anything else of note, I wish this team would've put in a retractable roof when Comerica was built.

I hate rain delays and rainouts.
                    My friend Ken L

Comment

• Marlins pitching a perfect game against the Tigers so far.

Comment

Marlins pitching a perfect game against the Tigers so far.
                        To be fair, it's not like the Marlins are doing all that much better at the plate.

Comment

• On to the 10th inning

Comment

• Man, I hope temperatures get to the 90s soon... because these bats are still ice cold.

Maybe... just maybe... the Tigers bats simply suck, and they aren't going to get measurably better no matter what month it is?

Comment

• They have improved as the weather has warmed up, for awhile there it was in the mid 3s in runs per game. They were up to 4.1 runs per game and that was good for 19th in the majors. So they have been climbing the charts. The interesting thing is their offense is scoring the same amount of runs as they did all of last year (4.1) but last year they ranked 27th in the majors. So far offense is down across the board .3 per game per team. But that gap should close as it warms up.

Comment

• Tigers lose in 10, 1-0 at home.

4 hits total.
                                My friend Ken L

Comment

Working...
                                X