• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL, Lamar is Tier 1 too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue Lagoon58 View Post
      LOL, Lamar is Tier 1 too.
      His average rating was 1.6, which basically means that about 40% thought he was tier 1 and 60% thought he was tier 2. The tier 2 description makes sense to me, though. He has holes in his game, which he started to iron out last year.

Remember, these are people whose jobs depend on being able to accurately evaluate NFL players. This isn't a talking head trying to generate clicks.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Axe View Post

His average rating was 1.6, which basically means that about 40% thought he was tier 1 and 60% thought he was tier 2. The tier 2 description makes sense to me, though. He has holes in his game, which he started to iron out last year.

Remember, these are people whose jobs depend on being able to accurately evaluate NFL players. This isn't a talking head trying to generate clicks.
        You say Iron out, but last year wasn't even as good as his last MVP year. He is generally a great accurate passer, that can get frustrated and be a bit sporadic, but at this point he is either top teir or not. I'd say he is, 2 MVPs seal that for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          Goff's contract is going to be the baseline for every decent quarterback. The salary cap is going to balloon to figures much higher than the projections and the projections have it at 320 million by 2027.
          Only if they continue to not have to pay for the DirectTV/Sunday Ticket case. If they have to pay that, I am guess there will be a period where it stays level or maybe even drops a bit.

Comment

• I would not have Burrow in tier 1. I would switch him out for Lamar. He carries that Baltimore team. They have Josh Allen in that tier 1 and I see why they did ​but he doesn't meet their stated criteria for tier 1 (He expertly handles pure passing situations), he doesn't. When the pressure is high, he starts his Leeeeeroy Jenkins routine. But I do think Lamar and Allen are interchangeable. Both teams rely heavily on them, if they didn't have them, they would be versions of the Steelers.
            ​​​​​

Comment

I would not have Burrow in tier 1. I would switch him out for Lamar. He carries that Baltimore team. They have Josh Allen in that tier 1 and I see why they did ​but he doesn't meet their stated criteria for tier 1 (He expertly handles pure passing situations), he doesn't. When the pressure is high, he starts his Leeeeeroy Jenkins routine. But I do think Lamar and Allen are interchangeable. Both teams rely heavily on them, if they didn't have them, they would be versions of the Steelers.
              ​​​​​
              Exactly.

Comment

They have Josh Allen in that tier 1 and I see why they did ​but he doesn't meet their stated criteria for tier 1 (He expertly handles pure passing situations), he doesn't. When the pressure is high, he starts his Leeeeeroy Jenkins routine. ​​​​​
                LOL

Comment

• Anybody here buy tickets through Stubhub/Seatgeek/Vividseats? Thinking about going to the Houston game, but not sure how the ticket transfer works
                  "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• I’m sure you can find a you tube video on it

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                      I’m sure you can find a you tube video on it
                      A YouTube video to learn something? You think I’m some kind of Millennial of something?
                      "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• All the apps work with the main ticket brokers to transfer tickets. It’s not like somebody on there hawking a couple tickets in the classifieds.

I’d recommend TickPick - they show you the total cost of ticket with all the fees and everything up front.

But be prepared, the fees suck. Maybe check locally or ask around to see if there’s somebody in your social network that has tickets they may be willing to sell. Seller gets the same value but you both avoid the fees.
                        Last edited by Mainevent; September 17, 2024, 09:14 AM.

Comment

• If you buy from a private seller you can ask if they accept PayPal . If they do and somehow the transfer isn’t legit( ticket doesn’t scan at gate) you can dispute it and get your $ back

Comment

• Originally posted by mason reese View Post
                            Anybody here buy tickets through Stubhub/Seatgeek/Vividseats? Thinking about going to the Houston game, but not sure how the ticket transfer works
                            We've used StubHub and Seatgeak and it has worked well for sporting events. It is best to download the app. You pick the seats you want to buy and they show up in your app. You can then send them to your apple wallet or whatever the android equivalent is and show them at the gate.

We have had trouble with Broadway shows. You have to make sure that the app is the one that the venue is accepting. My wife bought tickets from Stubhub for an event that was a Ticketmaster venue. When she got to the door, the tickets could not be used and she couldn't get into the show. It took some serious jumping through hoops to get the money back (they wanted to give her credit) and she missed the show. I have friends who have run into the same issue at concerts.
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• That sucks. Haven’t had that issue with any of the shows or concerts we’ve been too but now I’m going to pay more attention to that for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                                That sucks. Haven’t had that issue with any of the shows or concerts we’ve been too but now I’m going to pay more attention to that for sure.
                                I **think** that Ticketmaster events don't take Stubhub tickets. At least that was the case in our fiasco and one of my friends ran into the same problem with a concert and also in selling a concert ticket (had to refund money to buyer and eat the ticket cost)

I would check to see who had the original contract to sell the tickets. If it was ticketmaster, I would not buy from another site.
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X