NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
    San Fran doesn't stand a chance. You ignorant slut.
    I actually lol’d that. That was hilarious
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
      Who would ever want to fashion themselves after Jessup?The dude was a total choad who got court martialed because he couldn't keep his cool talking to with Lt. Caffey.
      How’s Jordy Love and your GB packers doing?
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Went into the playoffs with the youngest team in the league, won a Wild Card game, and pushed the #1 seed to the brink in the divisional round.

The Packers are doing pretty okay.

Comment

• For the record, the Lions have the 5th youngest "core" roster, so it's not like Detroit is built on the backs of aging vets, either.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
            For the record, the Lions have the 5th youngest "core" roster, so it's not like Detroit is built on the backs of aging vets, either.
            Yep. We were all hoping that the entire NFC North other than the Lions would be shitty for a few years, but it appears that is not the case.

Love doesn't suck and the packers look to be on the rise. The Vikings were an injured Cousins away from being a real threat and if the Bears have a ton of draft picks and if they get their QB situation right they look to be pretty fucking good.

The NFC North is going to be a fucking dog fight over the next few years, no matter how much Jaadam tries to wish it to be otherwise.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Went into the playoffs with the youngest team in the league, won a Wild Card game, and pushed the #1 seed to the brink in the divisional round.

The Packers are doing pretty okay.
              You sure are on the Packer nuts a lot. How’s that Favre jersey doing Nancy?
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I was right about the Packers in my power rankings($) and I'm right a out that choad Jessup. Jad starts talking shit about the Packers after they lose in a game where they took the Niners to the brink He's like the little guy in wrestling who starts yelling after the big wrestlers provide backup for him. "Hold me back!"

​​​

Comment

• Froot is like the trans athlete that can’t hack it in men’s events then turns to women’s sports. He still ends up in last place because he’s a b!tch but he still sees it as a win because he now gets to look at boobs in the shower. It’s the closest thing he’ll ever get to unpaid boobs

unless you count his moms titties
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                    My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                      To know me is to love me.. That's why this forum is so lucky to be around my greatness.​

To know him, was to love him. And to love him, was to know him. Those who knew him, loved him, while those who did not know him, loved him from afar.​
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

For the record, the Lions have the 5th youngest "core" roster, so it's not like Detroit is built on the backs of aging vets, either.
                        That's the best thing
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post

To know him, was to love him. And to love him, was to know him. Those who knew him, loved him, while those who did not know him, loved him from afar.​
                          lol
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Brian Callahan reportedly getting the Titans job. Some insiders had Glenn pegged as a one of the favorites there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                              Brian Callahan reportedly getting the Titans job. Some insiders had Glenn pegged as a one of the favorites there.
                              I wonder if AG is a serious NFL head coach candidate or if he just gets interviews because he checks off the minority interviewed box? Reminds me of when Teryl Austin was the Lions DC.

Comment

• Glenn’s highly thought of in league circles. Carries a lot of that “leader of men” cache and that players survey showed how much they respect him. This cycle is tough though with Harbaugh, Belichick and Vrabel in the mix and several of the teams likely looking for young offensive coaches to develop young QBs.

Comment

Working...
                                X