No announcement yet.

NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's the same thing every year with Harbaugh and these NFL jobs. What is he asking for, like cash and control of roster decisions and does he turn off these owners in the interviews. It's been clear for years that he wants to get back in the NFL, but there hasn't been the right fit

If I'm an NFL owner I'm dubious of giving him both HC and GM duties, but that isn't just for Harbaugh. As a coach he can win at the NFL level but who is he bringing along for staff. It took him a few mulligans to get it right at Michigan.

Comment

• If I were the Chargers I would be looking at Vrabel or Carroll.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
        I still think Harbaugh to NFL team is a bad idea. He’s a fantastic leader of men but he just rubs everyone the wrong way. It’s not going to end well
        Harbaugh has a 4 years of eligibility with an optional redshirt year type of personality.

i think Izzo has that type of personality too
        Last edited by mason reese; January 19, 2024, 09:39 PM.
        "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
          I still think Harbaugh to NFL team is a bad idea. He’s a fantastic leader of men but he just rubs everyone the wrong way. It’s not going to end well
          While I won't debate that he will want a level of control some teams will be unwilling to give him. The guy took a team to the playoffs with an OK to not good QB. Just won a NCAA championship. Pretty sure a team will be willing and he would have success. Honestely he should have never gone back to college and should have won his SF power struggle.

Comment

• "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
            My friend Ken L

Comment

• The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN
              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• I think you’re all way off the mark with Harbaugh. Harbaugh is Bo reincarnated leaning on the run and bullying teams. Thats why Michigans WRs pale in comparison to the Carr years because they don’t get the ball and they won’t go there. Our WR run clear out routes as it’s all RBs and TEs. I’m fine with it but we just had the best college QB Michigan will ever have and he looked like a game manager.

He was a game manager that won a national championship but on any other team he’s in NYC for the Heisman ceremony. I don’t think Harbaugh is right for San Diego. Chicago, NE, Pittsburgh. Those are the places he needs to be but i just don’t see the NFL as the right fit for Harbaugh anymore.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Here's some NFL News....... I never said shit about Harbaugh.

But I get it. Those clouds aren't gonna yell at themselves.

Man you're old.
                  Lions Fans.

Comment

• That post wasn’t directed anywhere in your direction. Shouldn’t you be off getting your next COVID booster? Gotta stay ahead of it
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Love you Jaadam. You ignorant slut.
                      Lions Fans.

Comment

• To know me is to love me.. That's why this forum is so lucky to be around my greatness.

In the words of Nathan R Jessup

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the content that I provide, and then QUESTIONS the manner in which I post it! I would rather you just said "thank you", and went on your way.​
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• And yes, i'm ordering a code red on those silly fucks in San Fran next week. Go Lions!

Bring on the Ravens.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• San Fran doesn't stand a chance. You ignorant slut.
                            Lions Fans.

Comment

• "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                              My friend Ken L

Comment

• Who would ever want to fashion themselves after Jessup?The dude was a total choad who got court martialed because he couldn't keep his cool talking to with Lt. Caffey.

Comment

Working...
                                X