No announcement yet.

NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basically 4 offensive coordinators in 3 years.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Mac should have rebounded this year chief.

Comment

• There was the jokey "sport"

The sarcastic "sport" return.....

And now the witty "chief"....

Testimony that my Friday night is feckin boring as feck!......., awaiting the "Chiefs" response.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Mayor McCheese is the only response to Chief. Everyone knows this.
          Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
            There was the jokey "sport"

The sarcastic "sport" return.....

And now the witty "chief"....

Testimony that my Friday night is feckin boring as feck!......., awaiting the "Chiefs" response.
            Interesting observation there pardner.
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• If you’re getting benched for Bailey Zappe, there’s a problem that goes deeper than Matt Patricia.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                If you’re getting benched for Bailey Zappe, there’s a problem that goes deeper than Matt Patricia.
                And his rookie season?

Look, I don’t want to get put in a bucket where I’m saying Mac Jones is some amazing QB prospect. I said I thought he wasn’t getting as much love from that class as I hated Trey Lance and some of the others from that draft class.

I think he was a good pick but you can’t deny his rookie season. He played really well. NE is a disaster area on offense and they have zero playmakers. They suck.

Whether Mac Jones is good or sucks doesn’t matter as that place needed change
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• You can’t deny Scott Mitchell’s 1995 season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                    You can’t deny Scott Mitchell’s 1995 season.
                    Honestly I don’t care to argue for Mac Jones or anyone else that’s not a present Lions QB. Every single starting QBs arm could fall off and they tank for all I care.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• They moved the Stillers at Buffalo game to Monday afternoon.
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                        They moved the Stillers at Buffalo game to Monday afternoon.
                        So much for a snow bowl. I'm surprised they don't enclose the stadium with all the postponements and moving the games.
                        Last edited by edindetroit; January 13, 2024, 01:32 PM.
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• New Washington owner Josh Harris. New GM Adam Peters. Hire Ben Johnson. Draft Drake Maye or Jayden Daniels at #2. Rebrand the crappy Commanders name to anything else. We can then laugh at the Panthers for missing out because their owner is pathetic.

That should be the blueprint, Washington fans. Exciting times for them.
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post

So much for a snow bowl. I'm surprised they don't enclose the stadium with all the postponements and moving the games.
                            If you can't get to the stadium does it matter if it's enclosed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post

New Washington owner Josh Harris. New GM Adam Peters. Hire Ben Johnson. Draft Drake Maye or Jayden Daniels at #2. Rebrand the crappy Commanders name to anything else. We can then laugh at the Panthers for missing out because their owner is pathetic.

That should be the blueprint, Washington fans. Exciting times for them.
                              That Redskin job is a really f’ing good one. With new competent ownership they could be really good again in that market. Ben Johnson would be a slam dunk but if San Diego doesn’t throw the house at him they’re dumb. With BJ they’re a playoff team immediately.

The Carolina job seems like a hot potato. Right now Jim Caldwell is waiting for the call
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Sounds like the Chargers are making a heavy play for Harbaugh.

Comment

Working...
                                X