No announcement yet.

NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’ve been sick for about 10 days and was running out of things to listen to.

Comment

• Damn, Pete Carroll stepping down took me by surprise.
      So we could have up to 8 openings IF Belichick is out next.

Fair to say the Lions coordinator situation will be fluid. Let’s just enjoy the moment and get a win on Sunday. It’s been a fun year for the Lions! Dan Campbell deserves the benefit of the doubt that the coordinator situation will be in good hands.

If the Cowboys are upset by the Packers on Sunday, that could create another opening. Some would say Dan Quinn gets that job, but who knows…
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Pete Carrol kept that Seattle team in the playoffs after they were on the downward slide. He’s been looking at retiring for years but hanging on because his team was still making the post season. Good for Pete
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Where are you getting the “he’s been looking at retiring for years” thing? That dude is the energizer bunny of coaches. Earlier this year he said he had no plans to retire and was having as much fun as he’s ever had. A day ago he was ready to go and insisting he would be back. This smells of the organization insisting on change that he didn’t want or feel obliged to deal with.

Comment

• It’s the day for 72 year olds to retire. Saban stepping down at Alabama.
            3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
            10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Carroll definitely hasn't been looking to retire.

Comment

• Yeah, there’s been no indication of Carroll wanting to retire. Carroll going to the Chargers would be interesting and a good move for them.

Seattle could be interesting for an offensive minded coach if they can acquire a QB like Cousins or someone like that. Those WRs could make a pretty explosive offense.

Comment

• "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                  My friend Ken L

Comment

• Sports news and events in recent days is overwhelming. Chaos! More to come with the NFL playoffs too…

End of a legendary era:

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Bill should just retire and go play some golf and enjoy his last years on the planet...he doesnt need to do this anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                        That is a shocker, all of these teams must think there are boatloads of better coaches out there.
                        They're going after Harbaugh.
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                          Bill should just retire and go play some golf and enjoy his last years on the planet...he doesnt need to do this anymore.
                          Unless Brady saves his ass again
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post

They're going after Harbaugh.
                            lol.. no way would Harbaugh go there. That team is a shit show.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                              Bill should just retire and go play some golf and enjoy his last years on the planet...he doesnt need to do this anymore.
                              This is what he enjoys the most, it's all he's known. His childhood was tagging along with football scout father Steve Belichick. His son's are coaches. There is nothing else.

Comment

• Then maybe he needs to stop because he’s not good at it anymore without Brady
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X