No announcement yet.

NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eberflus staying, Getsy getting the ziggy in Chicago. No idea what that means for Fields.

Comment

• I would almost put money down they keep Fields.
      3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
      10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Pete Carroll out in Seattle. Might stay on in some capacity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sanders Fan View Post
          Pete Carroll out in Seattle. Might stay on in some capacity.
          Seems odd. Is it him pulling the plug? I always thought he got the most out of his rosters.
          Apathetic No More.

Comment

• 3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD

Comment

• It appeared the Seahawks weren’t going further and probably time to move on from Carroll.

Comment

• WOW!
                "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• That is a shocker, all of these teams must think there are boatloads of better coaches out there.

Comment

• If I were San Diego, that's who I'd go after.

Comment

• I think Pete might have been thinking about retiring too, given this kind of mutual decision and him staying on in the front office. He is 72.

Comment

• Seattle may be looking for a bigger reset that Pete was not on board with.

Comment

• The guy we saw in the sidelines did not look like he was ready to retire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                            Eberflus staying, Getsy getting the ziggy in Chicago. No idea what that means for Fields.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...sy-sources-say
                            Sounds like the OC is taking the fall for the offenses problems.....Fields may be safe but we will find out soon.....They most likely trade this pick...It will bring a kings ransom, probably even more than last year.....

Comment

• Mainevent might be on to something about a bigger reset. If that's true, then I think it's a mistake for the Seahawks. I don't think they need something like that. It's not like their cap situation in onerous and they have some good young players.

It sounds like their top candidate is Quinn. I'm not sure what that means.

Comment

• I was listening to a Seahawks guy yesterday for something to listen to and he brought up that Carrol only promotes from within and they needed something different.
                                sounds like he got his wish

Comment

Working...
                                X