No announcement yet.

NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arthur Smith fired last night, now Rivera and Mayhew and Carolina GM Scott Fitterer this morning. Nothing surprising there.

Comment

• Bob Myers and Rick Spielman hire by the Commodores to lead the search for a new GM and coach. That is surprising.

Comment

• Rick Spielman should recommend hiring himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          Bob Myers and Rick Spielman hire by the Commodores to lead the search for a new GM and coach. That is surprising.
          Maybe they should hire this guy

lionel-richie-2-2cfd66e10d054e04a4acb1340ff50f35.jpg
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• No surprise, but Washington has requested to interview both Glenn and Johnson.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
              At least he'll work All Night Long...
              Apathetic No More.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                Rick Spielman should recommend hiring himself.
                I mean yeah. They didn't control the North more than one season at a time but he kept them competitive for almost 2 decades with only small poor blips.

Maybe they approached him for the GM spot and he didn't want to come back but didn't mind helping them find the right guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                  Rick Spielman should recommend hiring himself.
                  Ha! I was thinking the same thing
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• An overview to the end of the 2023/24 NFL Regular Season:

"I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                    My friend Ken L

Comment

• Titans fired Vrabel
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                        Titans fired Vrabel
                        I think they held onto Tannehill too long and the collapse last year was bad. But I think Vrabel is a good coach.

Comment

• Vrabel won the power struggle vs. the old GM and had pretty much total control in Tenn, so the last couple of years of decline are 100% on him. And I don't think he wanted to give up that control.

Comment

• Schefter or one of the NFL insider guys mentioned yesterday that the new GM hire wasn’t Vrabel’s preferred choice.

Unfortunate circumstances led to that downfall. Vrabel is a damned good coach. I’m praying that he stays away from Ohio State.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Pats fans are hoping he replaces Belichick

Comment

• That would be interesting.

I was joking around with friends that maybe they keep Belichick. Remove GM duties. Then hire Josh McDaniels and Matt Patricia again for coordinators.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X