Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dsred View Post

Who cares?
    Cmon. It's good content in a Forum that needs some.
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
      My friend Ken L

Comment

• "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
        My friend Ken L

Comment

• Huh? He gets more guanteed money if he doesn’t pass a physical? And benching him somehow makes that more likely?
          "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• He’s healthy now. If he doesn’t play he’s unlikely to get injured.

Comment

• He’s got a whole 2 months to trip on some astroturf and collect that money!!
              "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Non-football injuries are usually treated differently.

Comment

• The decline of Russell Wilson that used to be a star in the NFL is a sight to behold.

Comment

• Originally posted by mason reese View Post
                    Huh? He gets more guanteed money if he doesn’t pass a physical? And benching him somehow makes that more likely?
                    Sounds strange doesn't it?
                    Apathetic No More.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                      He’s healthy now. If he doesn’t play he’s unlikely to get injured.
                      Ok but what if he eats 10,000 cheeseburgers and blows up like the Michelin Man? There's gotta be some conditions on that.

PS- benching him now when they still have a chance to make the playoffs is going to give the rest of the players 1-75 (or the Denver equivalent) eyes.
                      Apathetic No More.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post

I kinda thought the low hit on him was unnecessary but it is what it is.
                        It was a tough play for TJ. I’ve always liked him but it was pretty good timing for us to exit the game. I hope he comes back from
                        it just fine
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The Packers have suspended CB Jaire Alexander for their next week's game against the Vikings because... he went out onto the field for the coin toss and made the call.

He was not selected to be one of their team captains.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                            The Packers have suspended CB Jaire Alexander for their next week's game against the Vikings because... he went out onto the field for the coin toss and made the call.

He was not selected to be one of their team captains.
                            Did he lose a bet or something? Wierd.

Comment

• Apparently he felt the coaches disrespected him by not making him a captain for the game in Carolina because he’s from the area.

Comment

• Is he the guy that was kicked out of last year’s finale for shoving a Lions’ trainer?

Comment

Working...
                                X