No announcement yet.

NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, they should play on grass, but the bottom line is a 40 year old man ruptured an Achilles tendon.

FFS, that happens to 40 year old men every fucking day.

That is why you don't see 40 year old men playing professional football. They fucking break
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
      Yes, they should play on grass, but the bottom line is a 40 year old man ruptured an Achilles tendon.

That is why you don't see 40 year old men playing professional football. They fucking break
      Yeah. I’ve been thinking the same thing. He should have hung them up a few years ago instead of playing his ass off just to spite the Pack. He should have taken the Jeopardy job and rode off into the sunset.

Bradys ass too. He could have retired winning a SB but like an idiot he had to push it. Hang’em up bro, you have nothing to prove
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

Yeah. I’ve been thinking the same thing. He should have hung them up a few years ago instead of playing his ass off just to spite the Pack. He should have taken the Jeopardy job and rode off into the sunset.

Bradys ass too. He could have retired winning a SB but like an idiot he had to push it. Hang’em up bro, you have nothing to prove
        After winning the Super Bowl Brady won one more playoff game the next year and won his division the year after that. I've been a Lions fan since 1995 and I have seen either of those things exactly uh... let me see... zero times. The Lions last won a playoff game and last won their division was in prehistoric times... before the fucking internet even really existed. In a time where you could've bought nfl.com, detroitlions.com, any .com you wanted. I'd never in my life even gotten a boner, let alone let my sailors loose, the last time the Lions had meaningful success. And yet for Brady, that kind of stuff is just lost in the mountains of achievements and success to the point that you think he should've just forefone them and retired. Holy shit.
        "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
        Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          Yes, they should play on grass, but the bottom line is a 40 year old man ruptured an Achilles tendon.
          Agree!

One observation I’ve had is there’s been complaints on both sides of natural grass vs field turf discussion.
          The Arizona Cardinals stadium uses natural grass and there’s been several instances of people complaining about the conditions. Footing, cleats, slipping, sliding, and such. For example: TCU vs Michigan Fiesta Bowl, Chiefs vs Eagles Super Bowl.

Though if the players say they want natural grass and it makes them safer, give them what they want! Make it a point in the future CBA, if not sooner.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• NFI is Non-football injury or illness. I think he might be HIV+. Dubious to speculate on that but it looks like it.

Comment

• Oh wow. Doubt it’s HIV, that shit would have turned up in the combine medical right?
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Ha that is a funny random diagnosis. I can do that to, I am going to say Yeast infection. But seriously any foundation for that theory?

Comment

• HIV does not show up immediately on tests.

Yes I'm speculating but I'm going off of McVay's quotes "bigger than football" and "personal" and asking the reporters to not ask questions on it.

Comment

• My guess is a 3rd arm growing out of his a**hole.

They probably want to take a little extra time to see if the new arm throws better than the current one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topweasel View Post
                      Ha that is a funny random diagnosis. I can do that to, I am going to say Yeast infection. But seriously any foundation for that theory?
                      lol
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post
                        HIV does not show up immediately on tests.

Yes I'm speculating but I'm going off of McVay's quotes "bigger than football" and "personal" and asking the reporters to not ask questions on it.
                        Bro you go straight dark side. You’re a true Lions fan of yesteryear
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• image.png
                          "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Her Achilles heels are not alive anymore unfortunately........, but she would've been 40 years old today.
                            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Oh that's Weinhouse? Thought for a second it was Lady Gag.

Comment

• Erin says he will "rise yet again". Dog whistle?

Comment

Working...
                                X