NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nick Pappageorgio View Post
    I read that though the signing bonus is locked in at a certain amount…the timing of the bonus actual payment is up for negotiation.

The Seahawks prefer to dole that out by slicing it into 5ths and paying by year…Witherspoon would like his bonus upfront.
    There's also offset language or whatever it's called which, if active, allows a player to keep getting paid by his old team if he joins a new team.

I remember with Ziggy the wrong Ansah, Mayhew gave him the posh contract to get him into camp immediately because he was so raw.
    "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
    Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• IMO....the kid should get his SB when/how he wants it. If the team wants to defer those payments, they should present significant compensation/incentives to defer.

It's a "signing bonus"...and rooks get screwed by the CBA badly enough already.

Comment

• Maybe they do it because they don’t want the kids to blow it all immediately. Save them from themselves.

I still can’t believe the Seahawks picked him. Not many were expecting it with the months leading to the draft.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Additional NFL news today…

Joe Burrow carted off with a calf injury.
          Jalen Ramsey carted off with a knee injury.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Man that sucks.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
              Man that sucks.
              Yeah, I'm not much of a Burrow fan, but I hope it is nothing serious, for him or Ramsey
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• IT was reportted that Ramsey will need knee surgery but it wasnt reported exactly what the injury was (ACL, MCL, etc)

Comment

Maybe they do it because they don’t want the kids to blow it all immediately. Save them from themselves
                  I don't think it's altruism.

Probably has more to do with the fact that they drafted Malik McDowell a few years ago

Comment

• Ramsey's injury is a meniscus and he is only expected to miss the first week or two of the regular season.

Comment

• As much as I don’t really like him I’m glad. I don’t like to see any of these guys hurt. Favre is prob the only that I ever prayed he’d break something and end up on welfare
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

As much as I don’t really like him I’m glad. I don’t like to see any of these guys hurt. Favre is prob the only that I ever prayed he’d break something and end up on welfare
                        I'm sure he is cashing all kinds of fraudulent welfare checks.
                        "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                        Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• On the radio it said Ramsey was a full meniscus tear and he is out until December.

Comment

• Devon Witherspoon has signed his contract finally

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                              On the radio it said Ramsey was a full meniscus tear and he is out until December.
                              The info I had I think was Ramsey saying he will only miss the first week or two....Maybe he is being optomistic or maybe they learned more today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post

I'm sure he is cashing all kinds of fraudulent welfare checks.
                                Gotta make that volleyball court bro
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X