NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post

Well it cant be the 45 year old QBs fault can it?...The games they won it was usually the defense that won the game.....The OC or DC is just usually the easiest guy to blame.
    That about sums it up
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Payton would be good for the Broncos and Wilson.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post

Well it cant be the 45 year old QBs fault can it?...The games they won it was usually the defense that won the game.....The OC or DC is just usually the easiest guy to blame.
        Well, name any pocket passer who loses both G's and his C - for an entire season - and makes hay......
        That is literally what Brady had to deal with this year. Marpet retired, Jensen missed the entire season and Cappa went to Cincinnati.

Comment

• He threw for 4600 yards, the common complaint about the Tampa offense was similar to the Stafford offenses in Detroit. They were trying to force a running game that was never going to come, the offense would perk up in the second half when they abandoned the run.
          Last edited by froot loops; January 19, 2023, 10:17 PM.

Comment

• People aren't used to seeing Tom Brady struggle because he has been on stacked teams 90 percent of his career. Tom Brady isn't used to it and that's why you see all of those Tommy Tantrums. What he is going through is normal.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
              People aren't used to seeing Tom Brady struggle because he has been on stacked teams 90 percent of his career. Tom Brady isn't used to it and that's why you see all of those Tommy Tantrums. What he is going through is normal.
              The majority of your last few posts I completely agree with besides this one. Bill Belichick refused to pay for FA let alone overspending for his own. Brady did more without IMO. He had a revolving door of personnel. Brady and Moss were electric together and they didn’t want to pay Moss. It was stupid

Now with TB that’s been a different story. He’s had an embarrassment of riches there. But with that said he needs to hang’em up
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                Payton would be good for the Broncos and Wilson.
                Do you really think so? Him moving teams could have stunted this last year but I haven’t seen it with Wilson for a few years now. I think the Broncos are really screwed as his own teammates don’t seem to like him and his talent is eroding

Jim Caldwell couldn’t even save him
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Those New England teams were always stacked. For a long time Belichick and that front office were amazing at finding talented players. They were always great at picking up distressed assets. They had the best offensive line coach in history, so Brady never, ever had a bad line when Scarnecchia was there. The defense was always good, they could always run the ball. Just because they cut bait early on a player doesn't mean they weren't stacked. What you are seeing with these Tommy Tantrums is he is not used to playing with an average team.

Comment

• He’s 45. Stick a fork in him.

Comment

• I tend to agree with King here. You can tout those old Pats teams, which many I’d have a ton of talent, but Brady was always the best of them….it’s no longer true.

Getting old sucks…..for everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                        He’s 45. Stick a fork in him.
                        Age racist J/K
                        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Froot is looking at Brady through his MSU colored glasses. I guess we can forgive him for that. It is not that the team is mediocre, and yes, they are that at best, but that Brady just can't get it done anymore and he thinks he should be able to.

He should have stayed retired.
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post

Age racist J/K
                            lol
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• NFL announces more than 50,000 tickets sold for neutral site AFC title game

Posted by Josh Alper on January 20, 2023, 9:21 AM EST

Getty Images

The NFL has offered an update on ticket sales for a potential AFC Championship Game in Atlanta next week.

Should the Chiefs and Bills win in the divisional round, they would meet at Mercedes-Benz Stadium for a chance to advance to the Super Bowl because of changes adopted by the league in the wake of the cancelation of Buffalo’s Week 17 game against the Bengals. Tickets went on sale to season ticket holders in Kansas City and Buffalo on Wednesday and the league says they moved quickly.

The league says more than 50.000 tickets have been sold via a plan that would put Bills fans on their team’s side of the field and Chiefs fans on the other. They also say that the teams are still working to provide access to season ticket holders and that they will update availability, if any exists, to the general public in the future.

Any tickets purchased will be refunded if the Bills and Chiefs do not advance this weekend, but the league has already seen that moving the game to a neutral site won’t hurt ticket sales should the league consider going that route again in the future.
                              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Vikings will have to decide whether to stick with 3-4 or revert to 4-3

Posted by Mike Florio on January 20, 2023, 6:36 AM EST

Getty Images

When Kevin O’Connell became Minnesota’s new coach last year, he explained that the defense would pivot from decades of a base defense with a four-man front to a 3-4 look. With defensive coordinator Ed Donatell now gone, the question becomes whether the Vikings will stick with the 3-4 or revert to a 4-3?

The candidates who are interviewed for the job will shed considerable light on the matter. Maybe O’Connell will consider coaches who are schooled in either approach.

The decision will drive personnel moves in the offseason. The Vikings were in the process of acquiring the right players for Donatell’s defense, most notably adding inside linebacker Jordan Hicks and saying farewell to outside linebacker Anthony Barr.

In hiring Donatell, O’Connell was hoping for Vic Fangio’s defense. O’Connell could (and perhaps should) try to hire Fangio, if the goal was (and still is) to simulate Fangio’s defense.

Whatever O’Connell does, the defense must improve in 2023. If it had been just a little bit better in 2023, the Vikings wouldn’t have been in so many close games.

The offense is good enough to take the team to where it wants to go. The defense held it back in 2022. Absent real improvement, next year could be yet another season of hoping that “just good enough” is good enough for the fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X