Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did the Cards hire a HC?

Comment

• No…a GM from the Pats….Flores is probably a strong candidate but I can’t imagine his shtick will go over any better with Murray than it did with Tua.

Comment

• Only in the Detroit forum would Caldwell be mentioned for a HC gig.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          It's why I think Caldwell is the best option for them, Murray needs some of the structure that Caldwell provided Stafford. I think Stafford was better but if you have make it work, he is the guy. Judging by that dude they just hired, I think they are going to go in the opposite direction.
          Yeah. But do you think Murray can make it in a conventional offense?
          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
            Only in the Detroit forum would Caldwell be mentioned for a HC gig.
            Obvious not Francis
            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Lol
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                Are you triggered by that Nancy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post

Yeah. But do you think Murray can make it in a conventional offense?
                  I have no idea if he can make it in a conventional offense, but that's the only way in the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

Are you triggered by that Nancy?
                    Triggered into thinking you’re moron to keep bringing up his name for a coaching job that’s never going to happen. He’s not a good HC unless your criteria is looking stone faced dumb when the cameras are on him. Which for you it might be a possible selling point.
                    Last edited by jaadam4; January 19, 2023, 12:03 AM.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Ok Trumper

Comment

• Bills, Titans, Jags will play in London next season; Chiefs, Patriots will be in Germany

Posted by Josh Alper on January 19, 2023, 7:14 AM EST

Getty Images

The NFL will be playing five games in Europe next season and we know five of the teams that will be playing in those contests.

The league announced on Thursday that the Bills, Titans, and Jaguars will all be the designated home teams for games in London. The Chiefs and Patriots will carry the same designation for games in Germany.

Buffalo and Tennessee will be playing their games at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium while the Jags will be at Wembley Stadium. The locations for the Chiefs and Patriots will be announced in the future with Munich and Frankfurt both set to host games in the coming years.

The opponents and dates for those games will also be announced in the future. Those five games will be the only international games during the 2023 season as the NFL will not be going to Mexico City due to renovations at Estadio Azteca.

Comment

• Will Jeff Bezos eventually bid on the Commanders?

Posted by Mike Florio on January 19, 2023, 6:44 AM EST

Getty Images

In the days after Commanders owner Daniel Snyder made clear his interest in exploring all options when it comes to selling the team, it seemed inevitable that Amazon founder Jeff Bezos would make a bid for the team. To date, he hasn’t.

So will he?

After news emerged over the weekend that Bezos didn’t submit a bid before last month’s deadline for doing so, we raised the question of whether Bezos deliberately decided not to make a bid, or whether he was being frozen out. That question wasn’t raised without some loose idea that there was potential merit to the latter proposition.

Since then, JP Finlay of NBC Sports Washington reported that Snyder would prefer not to tell to Bezos. That’s a point Peter King made very early in the process, that Snyder wouldn’t want to sell to the man who owns the Washington Post.

A.J. Perez of FrontOfficeSports.com reported earlier this week that Bank of America, which is handling the sale of the team, continues to court Bezos, regardless of whether Snyder would prefer to sell to someone else. The outside company’s financial interests point to maximizing the sale price, if its fee is based on the total amount of money that changes hands. And it’s obvious that Bezos would (or at least could) pay more than any of the other bidders.

For now, the highest bid (per Perez) is $6.3 billion. The night before the bids were due, Forbes reported that Snyder had received multiple bids “well north” of $7 billion. Which suggests that perhaps someone was spreading exaggerated information in order to goose the process.

Comment

• Huge price tag for Sean Payton:

Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                            Caldwell actually interviewed for a couple HC jobs this cycle. Panthers and Broncos.

Now will Caldwell receive a job? Seems unlikely. Would need several other candidates to opt out like Ben Johnson did. Sean Payton and DeMeco Ryans in particular.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• He holds all the cards.....Thats insane money for a coach though......

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                                Huge price tag for Sean Payton:

Caldwell actually interviewed for a couple HC jobs this cycle. Panthers and Broncos.

Now will Caldwell receive a job? Seems unlikely. Would need several other candidates to opt out like Ben Johnson did. Sean Payton and DeMeco Ryans in particular.
                                Naw. Only here would someone suggest he be considered a HC candidate.

Comment

Working...
                                X