No announcement yet.

NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carroll is a weird/crazy dude. I forget who it was but somebody pointed out that Sean McVay may step away from being a coach because of burn out after 5 years at age 36, but that Carroll is still an absolute maniac at 70

Comment

• McVay’s problem is that he built his his team by stealing from the future foundation…but now that he”s won his super bowl, he’s facing 7 years of bad luck (because of his F’ dem picks strategy) and he”s “burnt out” over the prospect of his genius label falling apart.

Comment

• Flags fly forever. They will turn it around pretty quick, but not with McVay. He wouldn't be the first to burn out quickly and young. Carroll is amazing for his energy at this age.

Comment

• McVay almost quit last year, the burn out with him is real.

Comment

• It just seems to me that coaches are never burned out after a good season.

Comment

• He just got married to a Ukrainian supermodel and can probably make 20 million a year in TV. There were rumors of him leaving on their super bowl run. Some guys aren't cut out for the hours needed to compete.

Comment

• When I suggested that Stafford ride off into the sunset…same sort of deal, only Stafford has way more money…I was told that he was a warrior and had a fire I couldn’t understand.

I will say that I’m kind of jaded here….as I think McVay comes off as a mega douchbag

Comment

• Stafford is totally different, that dude loves to play, loves to grind. If he had his wishes he would be playing like Brady into his 40s. His body is not going to cooperate, it's probably going to be like Peyton Manning.

Comment

• Sauce makes first team All-Pro - last CB to do that was Ronnie Lott.

Penei got jobbed - should be 2nd team RT instead of Wirfs who only played 12 games.

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                      McVay almost quit last year, the burn out with him is real.
                      He must have ate Chunky Soup for lunch. He has decided he is returning.

Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post

He must have ate Chunky Soup for lunch. He has decided he is returning.

https://sports.yahoo.com/sean-mc-vay...204020972.html
                        Or someone gave him a Snickers bar.
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Ha! Yeah, he was very Eeyore before that.
                          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• sketch_eeyore_1_poster-r6f51eef8711046d48b6322c6b5b94d04_fe74b_8byvr_736.webp
                            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• It sounds like the Lions were at least a little bit vocal on that nonsense in Seattle.
                              After multiple controversial officiating decisions in Sunday's Rams-Seahawks game, multiple executives and coaches said the NFL needs to reevaluate how it chooses and trains its officiating staff for future seasons.

Comment

• I didn’t see the game but had friends blowing up my my phone about all this stuff, this is my first time seeing some of these plays and yeeeeeeeeesh - that is some incompetence.

Comment

Working...
                                X