No announcement yet.

NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raymond as a 4/5 WR is exactly where he should be. He has value just not anything more than that. Isabella has always been a overhyped player that I wouldn't have drafted to begin with
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Raymond sucks as a receiver, too small.

Comment

• He had 500 yards and 4 TD last year. He's not an every down WR but he can play into the scheme as a situational pass catcher.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          Just because a guy's a burner doesn't mean he has NFL receiver talent.
          They weren't exactly using him right and Murray....

He should be running slot but they have him running wide and deep every play. Running off defenders to help open things for their other WRs.

There's a place for smaller WRs. T. Hill is small. You just can't have them on the outside. Crossers, slants and outs should be where they feed.

You also can't be small AND slow. There's no place for that.
          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
            He had 500 yards and 4 TD last year. He's not an every down WR but he can play into the scheme as a situational pass catcher.
            He is too small, not a great route runner and has fumblitis. The Lions would have been wise to give him a big thanks for helping them get through last year but should have also bid him adieu.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
              He had 500 yards and 4 TD last year. He's not an every down WR but he can play into the scheme as a situational pass catcher.
              The problem for him with the Cards is very similar to Ebron here. No, not the drops, but, he was over drafted (a second round pick that was being viewed as a third day guy) and the team and fans wanted him to produce at that level and will never forget it. And blame him for being drafted so high.
              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

He is too small, not a great route runner and has fumblitis. The Lions would have been wise to give him a big thanks for helping them get through last year but should have also bid him adieu.
                Honestly, I'd rather have Andy.

Bbbbbbut, they love the guy.... He plays hard, competes and loves ball. Is there anything else required? When will you jokers just believe?
                no way whatever GIF

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                  Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

Russell Wilson will return to Seattle in 2022

Posted by Mike Florio on March 8, 2022, 7:45 PM EST

Getty Images

Russell Wilson may soon be gone, but he’ll be back. Soon.

The Seahawks’ home schedule for 2022 includes a visit from the Broncos. Instantly, Wilson’s return to Seattle will become one of the most intriguing and coveted games of the entire 272-game slate.

Wilson’s first year in Denver also will include, obviously, a pair of games against the Broncos’ trio of division rivals, pitting Wilson against the likes of Patrick Mahomes, Justin Herbert, and Derek Carr, whose job Wilson targeted last year when his agent listed the four teams to which Wilson would accept a trade. He’ll also face the other teams from his old division, the NFC West, with visits from the Cardinals and 49ers and a visit to the Rams.

Elsewhere in the AFC, Wilson will visit the Titans and Ravens and host the Colts.

It’s a compelling schedule, with plenty of games that undoubtedly will be televised to a large audience. The biggest audience surely will tune in when Wilson goes back to the place where he spent 10 years.
                  I bet a lot of Bronco fans wish he would right about now.
                  "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Rhule fired.
                    Interested to see if there’s some sort of fire sale with this Panthers roster. Maybe the Rams should take the L on Allen Robinson and trade for DJ Moore. Then again, Rams issue is perhaps more OLine related.

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Was never impressed with Matt Ruhle as a coach...Im surprised he lasted as long as he did. He might have had a chance if they could have pulled off the trade for Stafford but I doubt it.

Comment

• Sign the KC backup kicker! He just hit a 59 yarder while Harrison Butker is healing on the sideline.

His name is Matthew Wright.

Comment

• He'll probably have a market when Butker returns if the Chiefs don't protect him. Certainly worth a look.

Comment

• Well, he missed one too.
                            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan V View Post
                              Sign the KC backup kicker! He just hit a 59 yarder while Harrison Butker is healing on the sideline.

His name is Matthew Wright.
                              Interestingly, Matthew Wright was on the Lions roster last year. Lions moved on from Wright during training camp.

I kinda remember Wright too because there was a few month time period when he was the only kicker on the Lions roster.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• That’s hilarious
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X