No announcement yet.

NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warren Moon was the man in Houston. I used to love watching that offense.

That Buffalo / Houston playoff game was complete insanity. I still can't believe that comeback.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• BTW, the blank CD is a well know JaMarcus Russell story and, and as far as I know, is true
      Last edited by CGVT; August 2, 2022, 07:38 AM.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
        BTW, the blank CD is a well know Jamrcus Russell story and, and as far as I know, is true
        Yes!!! That’s it!!

it was J Russell.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I still say he got drafted off his pro-day. Many evaluators still say it was one of the most impressive they've seen.
          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Millen wanted to trade up for him. That would have been so bad.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
              I still say he got drafted off his pro-day. Many evaluators still say it was one of the most impressive they've seen.
              That and the LSU vs Notre Dame bowl game. Jamarcus Russell lit up Notre Dame’s defense on prime time TV.
              Part of me wanted the Lions to draft Russell at the time because I could get a Russell Lions jersey. However, it was clear that Johnson was a better talent.

Here’s that Jamarcus Russell story FYI:

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Tank tank tank...

Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• That could potentially move the 2023 Lions (via Rams) 1st RD pick from #32 to #31.

That’s big!! Woohoo!!
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Here’ something else that could move that 1st rd pick up: Stafford’s elbow. https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...oad-on-monday/

I can’t bring myself to wish anything bad on Stafford…..but any injuries he has can only be good for the lions.

Comment

• Shut him down for the season. Clearly the right move
                        WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Pappageorgio View Post
                          Here’ something else that could move that 1st rd pick up: Stafford’s elbow. https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...oad-on-monday/

I can’t bring myself to wish anything bad on Stafford…..but any injuries he has can only be good for the lions.

You and me both. As much as I want that LAR pick to be a top half pick I can't help but root for him
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I'm in agreement, but he won a Super Bowl. Least he can do is gift the Lions one good draft pick
                            WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Dolphins punished by NFL for trying to win illegally.

Also, NFL looking to punish Dolphins for trying to lose illegally.
                              "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                              Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• The NFL needs to do an investigation to punish any team calling a drill Up-Downs.

Comment

Working...
                                X