NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JGSpartan View Post

Right, might have to put in a little more work in training camp. At most maybe 1 game to get the rust off. It's a non-factor unless the dude packed on 50lbs. I'd still be absolutely shocked if he sees any kind of serious punishment. Too much money involved in a star QB.
    Didn't Big Ben have a 6 game suspension a few years back because of rape allegations?
    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• On April 21, 2010, the NFL's Commissioner Roger Goodell announced that Roethlisberger would be suspended without pay for the first six games of the 2010 season due to a violation of the NFL's personal conduct policy. Roethlisberger was ordered to undergo a league-mandated "professional behavior evaluation" and "must adhere to any counseling or treatment that is recommended by the professional evaluators."[336] The suspension was subsequently reduced to four games.[337] Reaction from teammates was mixed, with Hines Ward describing the suspension as "justified."[308]
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Yeah, I just wouldn't define that as major consequences in the scheme of things. Certainly not if you then get 11 years of service after like Roethlisberger thus far.

Comment

• I’d trade for Watson but the difference between him and Big Ben is that it’s a completely different climate at the moment.

Cancel culture is peaking with its gang mentality. The sheer amount of publicity from so many news and social media outlets are staggering.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Can you see Sheila making that move as one of the only female owners in the league?

Henry Ruggs involved in fatal car crash while likely DUI. Could be the end of his career.

Comment

• If the reports are to be believed and Watson was involved in all of those sexual assaults. Cancel culture isn't so bad.

Comment

• I don't think you need to worry about it until you hit 3 dozen accusations, Froot. Then maybe he needs a timeout to reflect.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                  If the reports are to be believed and Watson was involved in all of those sexual assaults. Cancel culture isn't so bad.
                  Watson is a peach for sure but the thin skinned cancel culture posse can suck a dick.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Or a vagina just so I’m not being sexist
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• And they can be any color and even man / woman made penises or vaginas.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

Watson is a peach for sure but the thin skinned cancel culture posse can suck a dick.
                        If you're taking issue with talk of canceling someone with massive amounts of sexual assault allegations I'd argue you should probably reflect on who is being thin skinned.

Comment

• I bet he gets the same 30 Day legal slap on the wrist and 1-year NFL suspension Stallworth got. Which will be just like it was then absolutely fucking ridiculous.
                          The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

Comment

• Originally posted by JGSpartan View Post

If you're taking issue with talk of canceling someone with massive amounts of sexual assault allegations I'd argue you should probably reflect on who is being thin skinned.
                            I have no problem with the no fun brigade aka internet sword wielding cancel culture gang of hypocrites going to town on the predator. My initial comment of cancel culture was that when Big Ben was accused of rape the landscape of social media was much different. Today Big Ben would have been torn apart and rightfully so
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Of course I could be wrong. It was only a year ago that Robert Kraft was arrested in a human trafficking sting only to have the charges dropped... of course the young lady that he was trying to solicit had to plead guilty but thats what having a billion dollars will do for you.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Packers cut Jaylon Smith. Would he be worth a look for the Lions?

Comment

Working...
                                X