No announcement yet.

NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah shit, no guys. My Stafford stuff was based on retard level knowledge of American Football, and I wish I could delete it all, but it'd make subsequent posts from you guys look retarded as well. Can't do it. ........., but please take the bag of dicks and the ball cupping to the aggro thread......, Dpat is waiting. He loves that stuff.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
        Was that actually broadcast on the radio? I always thought the policy was to ignore the streakers to avoid giving them the publicity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Newbomb Turk View Post

I am not familiar with the process of eatign a bag of dicks, but I did order your book on the topic.......

Ha!!
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by LightninBoy View Post

Was that actually broadcast on the radio? I always thought the policy was to ignore the streakers to avoid giving them the publicity.
            Good point, I don't know!!
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• On the radio they generally talk about it. The Brit broadcast of it was funny as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                On the radio they generally talk about it. The Brit broadcast of it was funny as well.
                Hell, Harlan's kinda famous for some of his streaker calls in the past. And his black cat on the field call.

Comment

• That cat was the Best. Streaker. Ever.
                  Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by BJK View Post
                    Orlovsky is right to point that out, but I'm not sure they are running with that mismash line.

Comment

Orlovsky is right to point that out, but I'm not sure they are running with that mismash line.
                      The Chiefs actually DID try to run. The Bucs were content to let them because they knew it meant they had the Chiefs passing game locked down.

The answer (if there even was an answer) was quick reads and quick throws. Hill is just as dangerous with the ball 5 yards out as he is 20, yet Reid and Co. stubbornly told Mahomes to run for his life all game.

Hell, it might have even worked (for some value of worked, I suppose) if the Chiefs receivers hadn't forgotten how to catch Mahomes's circus throws.
                      Last edited by chemiclord; February 8, 2021, 09:09 PM.

Comment

• Rumor has it the Streaker's buddy got a +750 prop bet that there would be a streaker at the SB.........
                        The only logical explanation is:
                        I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

Dan added that Mahomes also failed to run out of the back of the endzone during the game..........
                          The only logical explanation is:
                          I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Are you even a streaker if you aren’t naked?

Comment

• KC needed a more downhill running game from under center not the RPO stuff. But they didn’t really have the back for it and who knows with the beat up OL if it would have worked.

They tried some screen plays but the D was getting up field too quick. They should have tried some WR bubble screens and then run a fake one to Hill and have had Pringle or somebody leak downfiield. With as much attention as Hill was drawing I bet that would have worked.

Comment

• I mean I guess definie trying to run? They only ran 6 run plays in both halves and 7 out of 12 of them were for 5 or more yards. It was there all day and they just didn't do it. They should have pushed it until the bucs started cheating their safeties up and got the D-line more reserved.. They let those pass rushers keep cooking.

I think this was stubbornness that no one could stop them all day and with their tackles healthy perhaps that's true.

Comment

Working...
                                X