NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
    Let’s say TB sign up Fournette, Brown and Gronk.........., and then Stafford? Do they win the Super Bowl?
    Hand on heart, no DWTesque stirring going on but most definitely no, they don’t. If he didn’t brick it v Brees, he’d have bricked it and built castles v Rodgers. Brady is a huge difference maker in my opinion. Very good to watch him look, read and dispatch throws. He actually makes it look effortless at times.

And there isn’t ANY wisdom after the event going on here with myself or buddies who follow the game...... Brady with the recruits were serious contenders this year regardless of previous years.
    That was a championship caliber team last year - they just literally gave games away.
    Think about it, they scored 450+ points last year AND their QB turned the ball over 39 times. That is like literally unthinkable, turn it over nearly 3 times a game and still score nearly 30 points a game.

Comment

• Don’t know if they pointed this out at all yesterday but I just realized poor Mike Remmers, who got destroyed last night, was also the guy who was destroyed by Von Miller in that Denver/Carolina Super Bowl.

Comment

I wasn’t saying it. Im saying there were people saying look out for Tampa Bay. I thought it was ridiculous myself. I was too busy being 100% convinced this was Stafford year like a proper believer.
        Not many people were saying it. They certainly weren't saying it when the team was 7-5.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
          Don’t know if they pointed this out at all yesterday but I just realized poor Mike Remmers, who got destroyed last night, was also the guy who was destroyed by Von Miller in that Denver/Carolina Super Bowl.
          Yeah, I had seen the talk of that before the game. I'm not sure if Fisher being healthy saves them or not. Perhaps his presence let's them double others..That front 4 took over that game and didn't seem to tire despite chasing Mahomes. So impressive.

Comment

• I think very highly of Andy Reid, but that game plan was hot garbage. If you know your line is beyond shaky every pass has got to be quick. If your quarterback is going to take deep drops he has to force some things. I thought Mahomes looked lost he was shaky in the pocket and his footwork was terrible. He is better than Stafford but I feel at least Stafford gets more than 9 points in that situation.

Comment

Let’s say TB sign up Fournette, Brown and Gronk.........., and then Stafford? Do they win the Super Bowl?
              Hand on heart, no DWTesque stirring going on but most definitely no, they don’t. If he didn’t brick it v Brees, he’d have bricked it and built castles v Rodgers. Brady is a huge difference maker in my opinion. Very good to watch him look, read and dispatch throws. He actually makes it look effortless at times.

And there isn’t ANY wisdom after the event going on here with myself or buddies who follow the game...... Brady with the recruits were serious contenders this year regardless of previous years.
              Brady DID brick it vs. Green Bay. Did you see his second half where he threw three picks? The Bucs were such a good team that Brady COULD have an off half and they could still win.

Stafford had an off SERIES behind center in Detroit and it was likely game over.

Comment

• #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by JGSpartan View Post

Yeah, I had seen the talk of that before the game. I'm not sure if Fisher being healthy saves them or not. Perhaps his presence let's them double others..That front 4 took over that game and didn't seem to tire despite chasing Mahomes. So impressive.
                  Fisher and Schwartz both out. Hard to overcome that. To Froot's point, they didn't game plan much around it either.

And that's the other thing with Tampa, they were largely injury free this year. Did any of their top players miss extended time other than Vita Vea?

Comment

• By the way, Suh has played in and started every single game of his career so far . . . except for the 2 when he got suspended for stomping on that Packer's arm.

Comment

• He’s still pretty damned good at 34. He lit up Mahomes at the end, cheap hit but that’s Suh.

Mahomes is so elusive I overlooked the significance of his O line. Even he looked very mediocre with relentless pressure in his grill.

The Packers seemed to cover up the absence of Bhaktiari a lot better.

Comment

• Rodgers is much better at footwork in the pocket. Mahomes was doing shit yesterday that you try to drill out of a high school player.

Comment

• Yeah he definitely was. He's used to making plays when doing that. He's used to only dancing around maybe one guy blitzing though and then getting a chance to look downfield at more single covered guys.

They kept on him extremely well and kept him dodging one guy just to run into another. Being against backups definitely helps that but it was still impressive they were able to do that with 4 most of the day and give them 7 on 5 in coverage.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

Brady DID brick it vs. Green Bay. Did you see his second half where he threw three picks? The Bucs were such a good team that Brady COULD have an off half and they could still win.

Stafford had an off SERIES behind center in Detroit and it was likely game over.
                            Does every thread need to contain your room temperature Stafford takes? FFS take it to the Stafford shits unicorns and rainbows thread.
                            The only logical explanation is:
                            I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• KC could have used a big WR. You have a big guy that can win 50/50 passes on the other side of Hill makes it harder to double.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
                                He’s still pretty damned good at 34. He lit up Mahomes at the end, cheap hit but that’s Suh.

Mahomes is so elusive I overlooked the significance of his O line. Even he looked very mediocre with relentless pressure in his grill.

The Packers seemed to cover up the absence of Bhaktiari a lot better.
                                Not against the same team. AND they made GB Rick Wagner look like DET Rick Wagner.

Also, that Suh and others hit, he pushed him and just bodied him really. I could only imagine if he had dipped his shoulder or head. There would be a lot of slow singin and flower bringin today.
                                Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

Working...
                                X