NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post

They actually go to a whole other level of stupid when the Lions are involved. Like letting guys get up after they are tackled.... and keep going.
    The refs, in general, are really, really bad. Fortunately for them, Kansas City has been making their job really, really, easy.

Comment

• As an seasoned Lion fan, I was puzzled about the ref criticism.

Comment

• Gronkowski 10 years younger is in the endzone.

Comment

• Fournette today years younger is in the endzone.
          Last edited by chemiclord; February 7, 2021, 09:01 PM.

Comment

• Honey badger being stupid
            If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• They can't deal with Gronk.

Mahomes is making no plays to win the game. Throw the ball deep FFS.

Comment

• Mathieu might just get ejected from the Super Bowl. He is unglued right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

Mahomes is making no plays to win the game. Throw the ball deep FFS.
                  They should try Someone Else.
                  Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• I can't believe Mahomes threw that interception. He's just giving the game away! The Chiefs should cut him and try somebody else.

Comment

• The Chiefs don't have a Marvin Jones type receiver. That was also a duck.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post

They should try Someone Else.
                        But not Myshoe Shat-Turd?
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Fournette is just bullying defenders. He's taking their milk money and dunking their head in the toilet.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                            I can't believe Mahomes threw that interception. He's just giving the game away! The Chiefs should cut him and try somebody else.
                            We need to have Gonz chime in here.
                            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Panoptes is busy typing up a letter to Goodall.
                              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post

We need to have Gonz chime in here.
                                The eye test tells me Mahomes can't read NFL defenses.

Comment

Working...
                                X