No announcement yet.

NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, Nagy does know him. And both Pace and Nagy are likely managing/coaching for their respective jobs, so desperation could be setting in too.
    Last edited by BJK; February 5, 2021, 05:08 PM.

Comment

• Wentz is really hard to truly evaluate at this point. Injuries are a red flag. There's some good and some bad to see. I wouldn't judge too harshly on last season in an eval though. That offensive line was so horrendous last year in pass pro there isn't a QB in the league that would have been good.

Darnold sure hasn't utilized his athleticism if he has it. You'd think with how little talent they have he'd have a lot more production in the rushing department than he does. Perhaps he just lacks confidence in that part of his game though. I know he's been without talent on bad teams so he's deserving of another shot somewhere. I thought he was overrated coming in and wasn't shocked the Browns chose Baker instead.

Comment

• I think being quarterback of the Jets is as hard as being quarterback of the Lions, maybe harder.

Comment

• Probably a little harder over the last few years. That's why I said he deserves another look. I just look at it as if you ignore the time in NY and he was coming in on his college film he's probably the 7th QB in this draft. I'd rather have, Lawrence, Fields, Wilson, Lance, Jones and Trask ahead of him and it wouldn't shock me for other teams to feel the same.

Comment

• Comment

• Hopefully to the Bears for their next 4 first-rounders, a coke and a polish sausage.
              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                Hopefully to the Bears for their next 4 first-rounders, a coke and a polish sausage.
                And Nick Foles.

Comment

• I believe that is Nick 'Fukkin' Foles.
                  Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Comment

• Lol, Wentz has been in the hot tub at the end of 3 of the last 4 seasons.
                      Who in their right mind trades for that?

Comment

• Bears?
                        Forever One!

Comment

• Bears have lost their mind if they trade for a QB who hasn't been healthy come playoff time - it's the ONLY reason you trade for a QB at this stage - to be relevant in the post-season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Masspartan View Post
                            Bears?
                            Got to think so.

Comment

• I just saw that the packers hired Joe Barry as their defensive coordinator...
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I wonder if there is a pants clause in his contract?
                                The only logical explanation is:
                                I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

Working...
                                X