No announcement yet.

NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you get to that level, none of those people are thinking about how comfortable the current job is or how hard going somewhere else would be. All of these guys have massive egos and think they are going to succeed where others had failed.

Comment

• Dolphins dunking on Tua

aLl hE dOeS iS wIn

πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
        Dolphins dunking on Tua

aLl hE dOeS iS wIn

πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ
        We dodged that bullet.

So I guess they'll be drafting another @ #3 and maybe dumping Tua next year. I would.

I thought ARZ was bat spit crazy to draft a QB high 2 years in a row but they were spot on.

Where's allthem guys who wanted Tua so badly?

#HerbertIsYoDaddy
        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• That’s what I’d do. I don’t think they’ll do it though.

Rosen was worse, with a bigger body of bad work to dismiss.

Comment

• I guess you have to take it with a grain of salt, but those comments (if true) are scathing from his teammates.
            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• They should trade for Watson.
              Last edited by Tom; January 13, 2021, 09:40 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
                They should trade for Watson.
                You spelled "We" wrong there Thomas

That dude is awesome. And young.

Comment

• Bill O’Brien isn’t GM anymore. Rest of the NFL excluding a few teams missed out if they had thoughts on trading for Watson.

Sounds like Urban Meyer and Jacksonville are close to a deal.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Eagles request interview with Kellen Moore

Posted by Josh Alper on January 14, 2021, 8:37 AM EST

Getty Images

Cowboys offensive coordinator Kellen Moore flirted with the Boise State head coaching job before agreeing to a new contract to remain in Dallas, but that extension apparently isn’t stopping others from thinking about hiring Moore.

Todd Archer of ESPN.com reports that the Eagles have requested an interview with Moore. It’s the first time Moore’s name has come up in conjunction with an NFL opening in this hiring cycle.

The Eagles allowed 513 yards and 37 points to the Cowboys in a 37-17 loss in Week 16, so, if nothing else, an interview would give them a chance to pick the brain of a divisional rival who just lit them up. Moore would have to agree to the interview for that to happen and there’s no word on if that will be the case.

Doug Pederson was fired this Monday and that left the Eagles a little behind other teams in the search for a head coach. They have interviewed Panthers offensive coordinator Joe Brady and requested interviews with Titans offensive coordinator Arthur Smith, 49ers defensive coordinator Robert Saleh, Buccaneers defensive coordinator Todd Bowles, and Patriots inside linebackers coach Jerod Mayo. There has also been word of contact with Oklahoma head coach Lincoln Riley.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                      Bill O’Brien isn’t GM anymore. Rest of the NFL excluding a few teams missed out if they had thoughts on trading for Watson.

Sounds like Urban Meyer and Jacksonville are close to a deal.
                      Reports: Urban Meyer finalizing deal with Jaguars

Posted by Josh Alper on January 14, 2021, 10:01 AM EST

Getty Images

Urban Meyer became the focus of the Jaguars head coaching search before they officially fired Doug Marrone earlier this month and it looks like the pursuit is nearing the finish line.

According to multiple reports, Meyer and the Jaguars are finalizing a deal for him to become the franchise’s sixth full-time head coach. Those reports indicate confidence that a deal will be done on Thursday.

Meyer was last on the sideline with Ohio State during the 2018 season and cited health reasons when he stepped down after winning the Rose Bowl. Meyer cited the same reasons when gave up the head coaching job at Florida after the 2010 season.

The Jaguars’ pursuit of Meyer suggests they’re not overly concerned about his health hindering him in a return to the sideline and are more interested in the success Meyer had at both schools. He won two national titles at Florida and another at Ohio State. Including stints at Utah and Bowling Green, Meyer has a 187-32 record as a college coach.

Jacksonville’s never had that kind of success, but the hope is that Meyer, the No. 1 overall draft pick, and a ton of cap space can lead to better days.
                      Share this:

Comment

• Gee... imagine that. His health issues have cleared up again!

Comment

• I'm sure they'll take a turn for the worse if Jax isn't winning games.

Comment

• Yep. At least I give Meyer some credit for taking over a team at the bottom tho. Was gonna relate him to Phil Jackson as a frontrunner, but the Zenmaster would only come to your team if you had an all star lineup
                            WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Originally posted by Forsh View Post
                              Yep. At least I give Meyer some credit for taking over a team at the bottom tho. Was gonna relate him to Phil Jackson as a frontrunner, but the Zenmaster would only come to your team if you had an all star lineup
                              It was really more about money for Meyer. If you waved enough cash in front of him, he could hire Jesus to lay hands upon him and cure him of whatever malady had crippled him, ya see.

Comment

• IDK how Meyer can get back into coaching with a brain cyst issue (unless, it was made up). NFL is not going to be less stressful.

Selfishly, I’m excited to see what Meyer can do in the NFL. It’s entertainment.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X