NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMG_4800.jpg
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Correct

Comment

• StaffTrade.jpg

Comment

• IMG_4802.png
          Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          Correct
          Hibs currently being pumped by Rangers & son Scotty Boy is taking a leaf out of your book, Froot Loops.

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• You'll get back on track at Kilmarnock

Comment

• Looks like Jim Harbaugh has officially taken the Chargers' job. One less place for one of the Lions coordinators to land.

Comment

• Titans hired a coach too.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                  Looks like Jim Harbaugh has officially taken the Chargers' job. One less place for one of the Lions coordinators to land.
                  This made me laugh

Attached Files
                  "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• If I were the Chargers I probably would have gone with Vrabel. I hope he doesn’t go to Seattle.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                      You'll get back on track at Kilmarnock
                      Will see, but would say “no”……. Very much a bogey ground is Rugby Park for the Cabbage n’ Ribs. 🤦‍♂️

Ok, no more soccer……. Back to Harbawbag chat.

Comment

• I'd be pleasantly surprised if Johnson comes back. Washington fans are apparently expecting the hire. I just hope he doesn't take our next choice of OC with him, whoever that is.

I think we're getting Glenn back. He gets a lot of criticism, but I feel he does well with what he has to work with. His players believe in him, which is huge.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Axe View Post
                          I'd be pleasantly surprised if Johnson comes back. Washington fans are apparently expecting the hire. I just hope he doesn't take our next choice of OC with him, whoever that is.

I think we're getting Glenn back. He gets a lot of criticism, but I feel he does well with what he has to work with. His players believe in him, which is huge.
                          Johnson isn’t taking our next OC with him as the Lions offense is a premium job at this point. It’s the better job
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Panthers taking Canales.

I bet AG will be back. Not sure about Johnson.
                            3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
                            10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• I think it would be a shocker at this point if Johnson didn’t get the Commanders gig. All signs and rumors point to that. Glenn isn’t interviewing in Seattle, so that would just leave Atlanta for Glenn.

Comment

• Falcons off the board.
                                3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
                                10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

Working...
                                X