No announcement yet.

NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gary was a late bloomer for a 5 star kid. His first couple of years in the league were average, that may have been the position switch.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
      Gary was a late bloomer for a 5 star kid. His first couple of years in the league were average, that may have been the position switch.
      Definitely a late bloomer. Had under 10 sacks in college if i recall right
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Gary didn't have any pass rush moves. I thought he was playing out of position at DE and should pack on 10 pounds and be a 3T because of his strength. The Packers taking him and standing him up was a big surprise to me but they nailed it.

Comment

• Cowboys sticking with McCarthy. I wonder if they move on from Dak.

Comment

• What happened to The King? He was a big Russell Wilson, Tua, and Dak guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
              Cowboys sticking with McCarthy. I wonder if they move on from Dak.

https://sports.yahoo.com/breaking-co...010747902.html
              Thanks, Jerry Jones, for being the main reason Dallas has been overrated since their last Super Bowl championship.

"I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
              My friend Ken L

Comment

• The endless patience with coaches for Jerry Jones is fascinating.

Comment

• Edit: Correction, 10 years of The Clapper!
                  Last edited by Mainevent; January 17, 2024, 09:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
                    Cowboys sticking with McCarthy. I wonder if they move on from Dak.

https://sports.yahoo.com/breaking-co...010747902.html
                    They are going to extend Dak, they have to lighten the cap hit. For better or worse they are stuck with him unless they blow the whole thing up.

Comment

• Imagine that Cowboy team with Campbell and his staff.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                        Imagine that Cowboy team with Campbell and his staff.
                        I wonder how many big egos they have in Dallas.

The team first concept has to have the right type of guys to work. That what Holmes/Campbell are striving for
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT
                          "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• I don't follow the Cowboys that closely but they haven't struck me as a big egos team. In some ways the last 10-15 years they have morphed into the Green Bay Packers, but they are covered nationally like the glory year teams. They are a great at drafting, they don't really make huge splashes in free agency and way too patient.

The big ego is Jerry Jones.

Comment

• It was really puzzling to see Lamb and Dak really get in synch the last month or so of the season and then fall apart in the playoff game.

Comment

• Dont know if this is true or not, but since the Cowboys opened AT&T stadium the Packers have won more playoff games there (3) than the Cowboys (2)

Comment

Working...
                                X