NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
    Sounds like the Chargers are making a heavy play for Harbaugh.

If I'm Harbaugh and I want to go to the NFL that's prob the place that i'd go right now to win. They're ready but man he's such a complete weirdo who seems to not give an actual F and pisses everyone off. His shelf life anywhere is limited. He was so close to losing his legacy with Michigan there for awhile and that place worships him. To me his best fit would be Chicago. He could turn them into a smash mouth team if he can get pro's to buy into his shit.

To me he's built for college ball pre paying players. He can get those kids to buy into a team philosophy. I'll root for him no matter where he goes but starting over in the pro's will be a tough one with the way the media will be on his every weird move.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Chargers have the QB but most everything else is kind of a mess and they have a bunch of cap issues.

Comment

• If you have the quarterback, that's most of the heavy lifting. Cap issues can be dealt with in the first year

Comment

• Originally posted by mjsmithz View Post

If you can't get to the stadium does it matter if it's enclosed?
          I don’t think it is fans getting to the stadium, it's them freezing to death once they are in.
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

If I'm Harbaugh and I want to go to the NFL that's prob the place that i'd go right now to win. They're ready but man he's such a complete weirdo who seems to not give an actual F and pisses everyone off. His shelf life anywhere is limited. He was so close to losing his legacy with Michigan there for awhile and that place worships him. To me his best fit would be Chicago. He could turn them into a smash mouth team if he can get pro's to buy into his shit.

To me he's built for college ball pre paying players. He can get those kids to buy into a team philosophy. I'll root for him no matter where he goes but starting over in the pro's will be a tough one with the way the media will be on his every weird move.
            I won't root for him if he goes to Chicago.
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Most of the time when it dumps a ton of snow there, they shut everything down. It's nots like anything we ever see in the lower peninsula.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                If you have the quarterback, that's most of the heavy lifting. Cap issues can be dealt with in the first year
                Yeah that's pretty much what I was thinking as well. They have a top 5 pick in the upcoming draft and they can keep building around Herbert.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• They need to build though. They aren’t a ready made contender. They’ll need a good GM to help Harbaugh navigate the cap issues and find cheap young talent.

Comment

• We could trade them Brad Holmes for.....

HaHa. Just kidding. Fuck them.
                    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post

I won't root for him if he goes to Chicago.
                      Its a moot point as they're probably bringing Eberflus back for another year (hahahahahaha... they're so dumb). Harbaugh will either take one of the many openings this year or head back to Michigan for good. Skins, Raiders, Chargers. I think the Carolina job is a shit show.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

Its a moot point as they're probably bringing Eberflus back for another year (hahahahahaha... they're so dumb). Harbaugh will either take one of the many openings this year or head back to Michigan for good. Skins, Raiders, Chargers. I think the Carolina job is a shit show.
                        I think he is going back to Michigan for good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                          They need to build though. They aren’t a ready made contender. They’ll need a good GM to help Harbaugh navigate the cap issues and find cheap young talent.
                          They had a rash of injuries this year that sunk the team. The year before they made the playoffs. Are they a player away? Probably not but with a young top tier QB they're not as far off as you think they are.

Injuries were their nemesis
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post

I think he is going back to Michigan for good.
                            Man I don't know. I think he'd be smart to stay there but Michigan is losing a ton of players to the NFL and they couldn't lock down the #1 in state player. Michigan will have a tough go at it in 2024. Michigan will be in the midst of a rebuild. It's going to be a tough year for them.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I don't know Harbaugh's mind but if he does go to the NFL, I don't think it has to be to a ready made contender. If the Chargers did hire him, it would probably be a similar deal like Sean Payton was with the Broncos. Big money, long term with the understanding that it is a rebuild that might be bumpy in season 1.

Comment

• Bosa always gets hurt. Williams is always dinged up. Their three best non-Herbert players are Ekeler (FA), Allen (will be 32 next year) and Mack (will be 33 next year).

The QB is the draw for sure, but they need a lot of work on the rest of that roster. It can happen, look at what Houston did this year, or Green Bay with their young roster. But they need a good personnel guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X