X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post

Calm the Phook Down!!!!!!!!!!

Pigs?

Listen... Forward down the field mother fooker.
    I’ve missed several of the last few pages of back and forth but he’s not wrong with people calling for MCDC’s head early. There was def a thread on it. Of course that went out the window in year 2 when Ben Johnson took over the play calling. MCDC was supposedly calling the plays but he wasn’t, it was Johnson’s offense
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

I’ve missed several of the last few pages of back and forth but he’s not wrong with people calling for MCDC’s head early. There was def a thread on it. Of course that went out the window in year 2 when Ben Johnson took over the play calling. MCDC was supposedly calling the plays but he wasn’t, it was Johnson’s offense
      Yeah, I started that thread (but totally in sarcasm). But somehow he was trying to back up his 'Stafford can never win' point with that. I didn't really follow the logic of how that made him correct about Stafford.
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• The point Noid was somebody saying that my decision on “judging Stafford was on a whim.
        No it was not on a whim.
        It was 5 years in the making. And he had 7 more years to correct my thinking if it was to be corrected.
        Many forum people were calling for Campbell head in year 2.
        that was the reason for that comparison.
        Many fans will love the player when their putting up fantasy numbers and then complain when in crunch time they fold.
        Is that not a reasonable complaint?
        Yes Dtafford had many glorious moments when on Lions, but give me an example when he did in any important game? I’ll wait…..
        That clip I used was in a game they had to win to have a chance to get into playoffs. I believed they lost.
        You guys just have hard time accepting that someone doesn’t see your hero through the same lens as you.
        Im ok with it. In the end it’s just an opinion.
        Hopefully the Lions can out score the Rams in that playoff game.
        Who ya gonna love? Stafford your hero or the Brand New Lions. I know who I’ll be rooting for.

Comment

• Pigs don’t know pigs is just a saying that a wealthy man use to use that I was familiar without.
          Inwasnt calling anyone here a pig.
          I actually like coming in here reading the takes and outing my words on the forum.
          If anybody got offended by that statement sorry it offended you.
          The phrase is similarly to can’t see the Forrest from the trees. Nothing more folks

Comment

• You and I both know the problem all those years was Muhlbach.
            Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
              The point Noid was somebody saying that my decision on “judging Stafford was on a whim.
              No it was not on a whim.
              It was 5 years in the making. And he had 7 more years to correct my thinking if it was to be corrected.
              Many forum people were calling for Campbell head in year 2.
              that was the reason for that comparison.
              Many fans will love the player when their putting up fantasy numbers and then complain when in crunch time they fold.
              Is that not a reasonable complaint?
              Yes Dtafford had many glorious moments when on Lions, but give me an example when he did in any important game? I’ll wait…..
              That clip I used was in a game they had to win to have a chance to get into playoffs. I believed they lost.
              You guys just have hard time accepting that someone doesn’t see your hero through the same lens as you.
              Im ok with it. In the end it’s just an opinion.
              Hopefully the Lions can out score the Rams in that playoff game.
              Who ya gonna love? Stafford your hero or the Brand New Lions. I know who I’ll be rooting for.
              They weren't in many big games because the talent level was not up to par. When Stafford went to a team with talent he won a Super Bowl is his first season. After that, maybe you should have reconsidered your previous takes regarding Stafford. The Lions never had enough talent. I'm not sure why you can't get that concept.

What people were calling for Campbell's head? The most anybody said was in the middle of year 2, that they had to improve. I said if they finished with three wins, then he should be fired. Guys like kreton were saying wins didn't matter in year 2. To Campbell's credit, he fired a coach, changed the defensive scheme and they finished 8-2, no need to be fired. I don't remember anyone truly saying Campbell needed to be fired. But after that New England game, they deserved a lot of criticism and it was good that the owner spoke when things were that bad.

Comment

• Yeah, I can't recall anyone saying mid-season last year that Campbell should be fired. You had a few saying that if they didn't make significant improvement after starting 1-6 in Year 2 that the Lions should consider cutting bait.

o/ (raises hand)

Comment

• "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                  My friend Ken L

Comment

• Detroit is not on Lake Erie.
                    Apathetic No More.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsred View Post
                      Detroit is not on Lake Erie.
                      I know that, I posted this to show how geographically illiterate the Twitter/X poster is.
                      "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                      My friend Ken L

Comment

• It's close enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by whatever_gong82 View Post

I know that, I posted this to show how geographically illiterate the Twitter/X poster is.
                          But I mean.... it was on the interwebs and everything!!!!
                          Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                            It's close enough.
                            I live in Canada 25 miles due south of Detroit and I'm not on Lake Erie. Another 3 miles and I would be.
                            Apathetic No More.

Comment

• Yeah congrats.on that.

Comment

• Thanks!
                                Apathetic No More.

Comment

Working...
                                X