No announcement yet.

NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's better than trash. He'd be a capable starter for about half the teams in the league. He's done... okay. He's taken a surprising amount of sacks considering his elusiveness, though.

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

He'll probably have some good moments against the Lions defense. Will it translate into a win or two? Probably not. He's not Cousins in the pocket by any stretch.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

He actually did quite well in Arizona. It's just not a very good team over there at all.
      Agree, Arizona has been actively tanking going into the season. They dumped many of their capable vets. Most predictions thought they wouldn't be competitive.

Here is Ben Solak breaking Dobbs down. Compares him to Geno Smith.

Ben Solak takes a look at the overnight sensation QB, who could be a flash in the pan or a real success story

Comment

• I think he lacks Geno's pocket poise at the moment. Dobbs definitely needs to improve his awareness (for someone with his slipperiness, he does take an awful lot of sacks because he doesn't have that "feel" for the pass rush). Not nearly as polished of a passer as Geno at the moment, but I guess he could get there if he has the time like Geno did.

Comment

• I hope Minny thinks they’ve found they’re diamond in the rough. I hope they play just good enough to not get a good draft pick and pass on any first round Qb this year. Seriously I’d love to have any of the 5 potential first rounders in this upcoming draft.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Yeah, but you fall in love with every quarterback come draft time

Comment

• #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Why would the Lions even be considering QB at this point?

This isn't college where a top program can stack blue chippers 4 deep. The Lions have their #1 (at a relatively young age, at that), a veteran presence at #2, and a developmental #3 (which had been a first round level talent himself).

Comment

• Not sure if Jad was talking about a QB for the Lions, or just a general there are 5 worthy 1st round QBs and he hopes Minny doesn’t get any of them
                  "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Originally posted by mason reese View Post
                    Not sure if Jad was talking about a QB for the Lions, or just a general there are 5 worthy 1st round QBs and he hopes Minny doesn’t get any of them
                    Perhaps just a case of wording, but this sounds like he wants the Lions to take one.

Seriously I’d love to have any of the 5 potential first rounders in this upcoming draft.

Comment

• Originally posted by mason reese View Post
                      Not sure if Jad was talking about a QB for the Lions, or just a general there are 5 worthy 1st round QBs and he hopes Minny doesn’t get any of them
                      This. The class has 5 QBs with 1st round grades and I don’t want any to go to Gb, Minny or Chicago
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

This. The class has 5 QBs with 1st round grades and I don’t want any to go to Gb, Minny or Chicago
                        I'm rooting for all three of them to go 6-11 or 7-10. Should be good enough to keep them away from the top choices. Bears have the Panthers' choice, so they're guaranteed one top pick, but I don't want them to get two -- so a QB + Harrison would be off the table.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

Well, part of the problem is that I really don't see 5 QBs going in the first round. Someone is probably going to get a bargain in the top of the second (unless it's J.J. McCarthy, who is going to bust hard [sorry, I couldn't help it ]), and there's a decent possibility that team will be in the NFC North.

Comment

• If the quarterbacks truly have 1st round grades, they will all be drafted in the first round.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                              Why would the Lions even be considering QB at this point?

This isn't college where a top program can stack blue chippers 4 deep. The Lions have their #1 (at a relatively young age, at that), a veteran presence at #2, and a developmental #3 (which had been a first round level talent himself).
                              Do you see Bridgewater being back next year? I'm guessing they use that money elsewhere and give the backup job to Hooker unless they think he isn't ready.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                                If the quarterbacks truly have 1st round grades, they will all be drafted in the first round.
                                Will Levis had a first round grade until he didn't. There always seems to be one or two that the draftniks are all about that NFL GMs aren't.

Comment

Working...
                                X