NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post
    Now Kirk will always be able to check it down on 4th and long.
    Hahaha.

it’s better than getting flattened by one of our 12 DEs that we’ll be rolling out every time we face them
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I don’t mind that He’s a Former Lion

Comment

• Chris Ballad on the Jonathan Taylor sitch (via Nick Schook of nfl.com)

“It’s where we’re at, and we’re got to work through it, and we’re going to do everything we can to work through it,” he said, via NFL.com’s Nick Schook. “Relationships are repairable. They’re repairable. When guys get emotional and take a stance, you’ve got to be able to work through those. We’ve got work to do. We got work to do on the relationship. We got work to do to find a solution to the problem and that’s what we’re gonna do.”
        2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• If anyone has trouble sleeping, listen to AZ HC Jonathan Gannon give a motivational speech.

"Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
          Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Cards fans absolutely roasting their own team

Comment

• Kick the damn ball... I can't sleep tonight. Lol. Here's some more random shit from my late night websurfing:

Y'all remember Panthers WR Rae Carruth? I remember thinking he ain't never going home. Well apparently he's been free for 5 years now. Dude did 18 years.

Comment

Cards fans absolutely roasting their own team

https://www.arizonasportsfans.com/fo...e-17th.533007/
                Can you blame them? They gave Kyler Murray that huge extension and he's been worthless ever since.

Comment

Kick the damn ball... I can't sleep tonight. Lol. Here's some more random shit from my late night websurfing:

Y'all remember Panthers WR Rae Carruth? I remember thinking he ain't never going home. Well apparently he's been free for 5 years now. Dude did 18 years.

Wow. I moved briefly to NC for awhile when all that was going down. It seems like ages ago.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post

Can you blame them? They gave Kyler Murray that huge extension and he's been worthless ever since.
                    He’s so bad.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Is anyone else getting Quintrica vibes from current brain trust in AZ.

The Simmons trade reminded me of Diggs

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Pappageorgio View Post

The Ringer writers are convinced that they are tanking for Caleb Williams. They aren't 100% sure it is on purpose, though, lol

Comment

Lol did you see Kyler in that sports bra?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Pappageorgio View Post

I do think the Quintricia Lions were trying to win. If FMP had that QB room, he wouldn't cut Colt McBoy. I can't imagine Colt was insubordinate in any way. Cutting him was a pure 100% tank move.

Comment

Lol did you see Kyler in that sports bra?
                              Oh man. That shit was hilarious.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Nick Bosa gets 5/170M extension...Im guessing that was what Chris Jones was waiting for.....EVen though I think Jones is 3-4 years older than Bosa.....

Comment

Working...
                                X