X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

Debs AAL is in trouble again
    Hey -Deborah- Maybe you should adopt Patrick Mahomes
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• That’s a great idea! Since I f’ed Mims up maybe I should take C Jones too
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I tried not to hurt anyone but jaadam pulled up to my house and dumped poor Stenberg on my porch.
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Hey -Deborah- Maybe you should adopt Patrick Mahomes
          YESSSS!! And I'll go ahead & take Kelce FTW.
          "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• KC acquire DT Neil Farrell from Vegas for a 6th rounder

UDFA Tyson Bagent (a guy I loved as a late rounder for teh Lions) has won the backup QB job. Bears cut QBs PJ Walker and Nathan Peterman

Houston gets OL Kendrik Green from Pittsburgh for a 2025 6th rounder

Former Lions QB Tim Boyle will be released by the Jets

Giants will release WR Cole Beasley and CB Amuri O.
            2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• An all-cornerback swap has taken place amidst today’s roster fluctuations. The Dolphins are sending Noah Igbinoghene to the Cowboys in exchange for Kelvin Joseph, reports ESPN’s Adam Schefter.​
              2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Minutes before the deadline for teams to set their initial 53-man rosters, Philadelphia and Denver agreed on a swap that will send Okwuegbunam east in exchange for a 2025 sixth-round pick.

Comment

• The pats cut Zappe

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Pappageorgio View Post
                    The pats cut Zappe
                    Wow, that surprises me. Who is the #2?
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Wow, that surprises me. Who is the #2?
                      They don't have one currently

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

They don't have one currently
                        Lol, I wasn't aware they had a #1.
                        "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                        Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Cade York to the Titans.

oh well
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The dude has looked like shit.

Comment

• Matt Corral got waived by Carolina. Lions prob no chance to pick him up with Hooker around ... but I prob would.
                              WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Originally posted by Forsh View Post
                                Matt Corral got waived by Carolina. Lions prob no chance to pick him up with Hooker around ... but I prob would.
                                Why? Did you miss the last preC game?
                                "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                                Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

Working...
                                X