NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post

I swear I'll stop hijacking this thread and talking about this stuff but... the other day I was tripping balls, watching Ernest Goes to Camp, and I'm like, wtf even is this, everyone standing around all day with nothing to do, no internet whatsoever. I was like, just, wtf, no internet, wtf did people even do?
    Spent a long time outside newsagent shops trying to pluck up the courage to go in and buy wank-mags.

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Ha!
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• When I went college, it was pre-internet and the dorm did not have cable in the first year. You played a lot of Tecmo Super Bowl, a lot of euchre and everyone listened to each other's cds. Everyone had the Doors greatest hits, Jimmy Buffet's Songs you Know by Heart, the Eagles greatest hits and Steve Millers Greatest hits. I think it was because of the BMG mail order CD business.

Comment

• There has always been a time when your pharmacist was your neighbor 😊

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
            When I went college, it was pre-internet and the dorm did not have cable in the first year. You played a lot of Tecmo Super Bowl, a lot of euchre and everyone listened to each other's cds. Everyone had the Doors greatest hits, Jimmy Buffet's Songs you Know by Heart, the Eagles greatest hits and Steve Millers Greatest hits. I think it was because of the BMG mail order CD business.
            Oh man! I remember the CD’s that were always mailed to you. Good times
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• You would get 8 CDs for 1 cent but you had to buy two CDs over a year. BMG and Columbia House.

For fun, we would walk around town with 2 liter bottles of Sun Country Wine Coolers.

I lived with some guys in college who loved Whopper Wednesdays because the BK in EL had Whoopers for a dollar and and the rite aid next to it had 40s of Colt 45 for 1.99. those dumbasses would see if they could finish 3 40s. Spoiler alert, they never did finish the third.

Comment

• trey lance to the Cowboys for a 4th (can't believe it took that much)

Additionally...there's unconfirmed reports that Jonathon Taylor is took a physical for Miami today and a trade is on the way (rumored compensation is a 2nd and 7th). That would make Miami pretty tough.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                  You would get 8 CDs for 1 cent but you had to buy two CDs over a year. BMG and Columbia House.
                  I haven’t thought about that in decades. That’s absolutely hilarious
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Trey Lance traded to the Cowboys for a 4th round pick. Solid trade for both teams as that’s exactly what I figured they’d get for him.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I remember getting cassettes that way before the cd era.
                      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Honestly I’m pretty relieved the Vikings didn’t trade for Lance. There were rumors that they wanted him
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Screenshot-20230826-012159-Chrome.jpg
                          "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                          Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post
                            That about sums it up
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Soooooo.. Thats 1.6 TD’s for every first round pick given.San Fran really made Bob Quinn and Fat Pat look like geniuses with that one
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Well I feel better now about the dynamic duel🥊

Comment

Working...
                                X