NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
    My concern is we let the best player in the draft fall to the best team in the NFC, but time will tell.
    No team has ever had success grabbing a player to stop an opponent from getting them.

Also as an opponent if there was a one component of the team that I am comfortable with it's our Oline. If we have to go against Carter in next couple years, even if he breaks out, I am not worried.

Comment

• Yeah, fair. Rags can deal with him.

Comment

• Time will tell. If everything works out with Jalen Carter’s work ethic and character, he will be a stud.

Meanwhile, Devon Witherspoon has a nagging hamstring issue. Tyree Wilson is out with a foot injury that was red flagged during the draft process.

Sports doctor says Raiders DE Tyree Wilson could have reduced explosiveness when he returns from injury
        https://raiderswire.usatoday.com/202...s-from-injury/
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
          My concern is we let the best player in the draft fall to the best team in the NFC, but time will tell.
          For him to be the best player in the draft, he is going to have to play a lot more snaps than he did at Georgia and produce at that level of snaps. If he's just a rotational DT then the hype isn't worth it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
            Time will tell. If everything works out with Jalen Carter’s work ethic and character, he will be a stud.

Meanwhile, Devon Witherspoon has a nagging hamstring issue. Tyree Wilson is out with a foot injury that was red flagged during the draft process.

Sports doctor says Raiders DE Tyree Wilson could have reduced explosiveness when he returns from injury
            https://raiderswire.usatoday.com/202...s-from-injury/
            lol the Raiders just continue to shoot themselves in the…. foot.

They’re terrible
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Given Jimmy G’s well noted injury history… wonder if the Raiders could be starting Aidan O’Connell vs the Lions on MNF 🤔. Hoyer and O’Connell are backups.

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                Given Jimmy G’s well noted injury history… wonder if the Raiders could be starting Aidan O’Connell vs the Lions on MNF 🤔. Hoyer and O’Connell are backups.

Why in the hell did they not sign Bridgewater?
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

Because Bridgwater is not a starter and won't be unless there is an injury to a starter
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Trey Lance might go down as one of the worst trades in recent history.

3 firsts for that.

Comment

• Considering Lance played against garbage competition and hadn’t played in 2 years I’d agree with you. Terrible terrible trade

Of course the saviour for them was getting Purdy. And just like that all is forgiven
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Because the Raiders are not in contention for anything so might as well develop young talent if the QB can't go.

And their HC is complete trash. The only active HC that I'd want less is Dennis Allen.

Basically, the Raiders are a firing away from even beginning the rebuild.
                        "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                        Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post

Because the Raiders are not in contention for anything so might as well develop young talent if the QB can't go.

And their HC is complete trash. The only active HC that I'd want less is Dennis Allen.

Basically, the Raiders are a firing away from even beginning the rebuild.
                          Seems about right
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Sounds like Carter crushed it during joint practice with Cleveland… oops

Carter flexed his muscles against the Browns guards throughout the day, and this is Joel Bitonio and Wyatt Teller that Carter was facing (two of the best players at their position in the league). The Eagles rookie was dominant at the snap, finishing with two sacks and a fumble recovery against the Browns first-team offense.

On a separate play, Carter pushed a blocker aside and wrapped up the running back. On the next play, Carter got a pressure on Deshaun Watsonand forced him out of his comfort zone.

The Eagles had Carter on the first team at defensive tackle and on the edge in 3-technique (a new wrinkle for the defense). Carter was dominant at both spots.

Carter was arguably the best player on the field this practice -- and there were some good performances.

F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Sounds like Carter crushed it during joint practice with Cleveland… oops

Carter flexed his muscles against the Browns guards throughout the day, and this is Joel Bitonio and Wyatt Teller that Carter was facing (two of the best players at their position in the league). The Eagles rookie was dominant at the snap, finishing with two sacks and a fumble recovery against the Browns first-team offense.

On a separate play, Carter pushed a blocker aside and wrapped up the running back. On the next play, Carter got a pressure on Deshaun Watsonand forced him out of his comfort zone.

The Eagles had Carter on the first team at defensive tackle and on the edge in 3-technique (a new wrinkle for the defense). Carter was dominant at both spots.

Carter was arguably the best player on the field this practice -- and there were some good performances.

Hmm, keep Swift and grab the BPA at the biggest position of need -OR- get a midround draftpick in the year 2085 when terminators are roaming the streets and replace Swift with a guy who doesn't play a position.
                              "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                              Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Swift was an awesome RB. No doubt about it game changer but dude was ALWAYS banged up. At the position it’s par for the course but he couldn’t make it 2-3 games

I was leading the witch-hunt against Carter. We’ll have to see what DT we draft next year as that will undoubtedly be the top pick if it’s not CB. This team has no other holes.

The Lions did what was best to win now and maybe they were right giving Ben Johnson what he needed as he won’t be here much longer too
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X