No announcement yet.

NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Literally every criticism you have directed at Bieniemy is a criticism that can be directly at most of the head coaching hires within the last five years. So, yes, we don't find those excuses to be sufficient to explain why Bieniemy didn't get one of them.

You can keep digging for "something else," (nobody is stopping you) but it seems like an effort to ignore the obvious; that a group of old, wealthy white men that are facing credible accusations of discriminatory hiring practices might actually have discriminatory hiring practices.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
      Yes, he doesn't think for himself. Good take Tucker.
      Of course that's your lazy pos response out of everything I just said Joy Behar. Its not his system its Andy Reid's. Reid continued to pile up winning season after winning season changing OC's every single year but you probably wouldn't know a thing about that as you're tuning into The View like all the rest of the leaches.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
        Literally every criticism you have directed at Bieniemy is a criticism that can be directly at most of the head coaching hires within the last five years. So, yes, we don't find those excuses to be sufficient to explain why Bieniemy didn't get one of them.

You can keep digging for "something else," (nobody is stopping you) but it seems like an effort to ignore the obvious; that a group of old, wealthy white men that are facing credible accusations of discriminatory hiring practices might actually have discriminatory hiring practices.
        Honestly I don't really give a shit about any other team but the Lions. I hope Bieniemy fails and all the other white and black HC, OC and DC's that get hired from here to eternity on other teams. I'm just sick of the race card being the only viable excuse and if you think it could be anything else you're a bigot.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Why do you think he can't think for himself?

Comment

• You're twisting my words. Thinking for himself meaning implementing his own system. Not taking over something that's been in place after Andy Reid swapped up OC's 3 years in a row and just kept trucking. Reid still calls the offensive plays for that matter. If Bieniemy isn't calling the plays, isn't implementing his system and isn't interviewing well why should he be hired? Because he's standing next to a genius?
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Nobody is twisting your words.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                Who’s carrying water? Saying that there must be something else with Bieniemy to be passed over this many times isn’t a stretch. Every team is looking for that next great offensive mind. There has to be something else.

You’re legit just pulling a race card not knowing anything else. This person could be the worst leader in the world or a despicable human being or just riding Andy Reid’s coat tails like Patricia did BB.

Have you ever heard anyone in any NFL circle talk about Bieniemy being some kind of offensive genius? Did he come
                in an fully implement HIS offense? F no to both of those questions. Ben Johnson came in and implemented a brand new system and ran with it and that’s why he’ll be long gone next year. It’s his shit not someone else’s

Bieniemys claim to fame is running Andy Reid’s offense with one of the best QBs in the game. Should that land him a HC gig? Yes it absolutely should. Could it be because he’s black? Yes it damned well could be but to be passed over that many times while other black men land HC gigs shows it’s more than likely something else.

Let’s see what happens when he implements his own system and starts calling his own plays

Fixed it for you
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Honestly all the black vs white and how racist / bigoted America is really pisses me off. I've lived here on the continent of Africa for 16 years. If you want racist, bigoted rule you should come over here and see what racism really looks like. Its not just for the white people either, these gov'ts want their own people to be completely stupid and uneducated so they can continue to cheat elections and gain votes by hate. Watching America turn on itself when they have everything going for them is hard to watch.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

You're twisting my words. Thinking for himself meaning implementing his own system. Not taking over something that's been in place after Andy Reid swapped up OC's 3 years in a row and just kept trucking. Reid still calls the offensive plays for that matter. If Bieniemy isn't calling the plays, isn't implementing his system and isn't interviewing well why should he be hired? Because he's standing next to a genius?
                    Didn't seem to stop Matt Nagy and Doug Pederson from being hired (or Brian Daboll though he was jsut the KC OC for one year --2012).
                    2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• And you can see what poverty really looks like, Its not pretty.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• So you're saying somebody should walk a few miles in your shoes so they can really understand?

Comment

And you can see what poverty really looks like, Its not pretty.
                          oh STFU. I have seen homelessness every day when I lived in Detroit. A lot of them, in the winter, slept on or near steam grates so they could be warm as they slept through the night (to get a night at a homeless shelter you had to be in by 6pm every night assuming it was not full before then).

If not for my family, there have been a couple times where I would have been living in the streets. Even right now, with an okay paying job (working full time) I could not afford to live on my own. So GTFO with your poverty BS.
                          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

Didn't seem to stop Matt Nagy and Doug Pederson from being hired (or Brian Daboll though he was jsut the KC OC for one year --2012).
                            You must have missed my post where i said that i don't give a shit about anyone other than Detroit Lions and I hope that they all fail no mater the color. I also said that maybe all the owners did say "nobody hire Eric Bieniem because he's black". That's always a possibility but maybe just maybe there's another reason that he's only been brought back for a second interview by ONE team

He's interviewed with 15 teams and only the JETS brought him back a second time. Is race literally the only thing this could be?
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                              So you're saying somebody should walk a few miles in your shoes so they can really understand?
                              Not at all. I'm saying our great country is rotting from the inside out. We should be leading the world and protecting our identity instead of following the medias bus driving skills.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

oh STFU. I have seen homelessness every day when I lived in Detroit. A lot of them, in the winter, slept on or near steam grates so they could be warm as they slept through the night (to get a night at a homeless shelter you had to be in by 6pm every night assuming it was not full before then).

If not for my family, there have been a couple times where I would have been living in the streets. Even right now, with an okay paying job (working full time) I could not afford to live on my own. So GTFO with your poverty BS.
                                I was born and raised in Detroit, sadly i'm very familiar with our city and its underbelly. What you're not familiar with is famine and what it looks like for the majority of populations here and in India. But honestly that's a great thing for our country and its something that I hope never becomes a reality there.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X