NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
    Oh, I am fairly certain "interviews poorly" is a dog whistle for, "he doesn't sound white enough for the owner's taste."
    Yep. I am sure I am not the only one that sees the same wall for EB that used to be up for African Americans playing QB

It was not that long ago, that Bill Polian said that Lamar Jackson didn't have the build for QB. And that he should be a WR.

2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
      We’ll see whether he’s worth a shit or not in DC. I think it’s been Andy Reid coat tails myself. Of course if he sucks balls you woke minions will make up more excuses for him.

Good day sir
      I think EB could put up a top 5 offense and if said offense stumbled in the playoffs. You would say see EB was riding Reid's coattails.

​​​​​
      2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

We’ll see whether he’s worth a shit or not in DC. I think it’s been Andy Reid coat tails myself. Of course if he sucks balls you woke minions will make up more excuses for him.

Good day sir
        What excuses? The same ones that have been made for people like Gase and Hackett? Why would those suddenly not apply?

Comment

• I said Good day sir
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• He might not be a good head coach. It’s about the opportunity. But apparently he can’t blow the doors out in an interview like Nat Hackett can.

I went down a rabbit hole recently because I couldn’t recall if I had heard/seen a Bieniemy interview or press conference before. So I watched a few and he just seems like a typical coach, some boiler plate coach speak at times but nothing unusual about his demeanor or personality. He wasn’t dripping with charisma, he’s not some slick salesman up there, but he wasn’t bad either.

Comment

• According to the Chiefs Bienemy was clearly the one who found the game.tape.where they noticed the tendencies of the Eagles to overcommit on jet sweep motions. He called the same play twice in the Super Bowl against Jonathan Gannon,.both times TDs. No adjustments by Gannon who parlayed that into a head coaching job with the Colts. The same Colts that passed over assistants on the staff to hire Jeff Saturday as interim coach. People are so into covering for the NFL, they actively defended the Saturday hire. Saturday was 1-7, great hire Jim!

Comment

• Not that it changes the point, but the Cards hired Gannon. Colts hired the other Super Bowl loser coordinator from the Eagles.

Comment

• Oh yeah that's right, even better.

Comment

Good day sir
                    He said woke. Everybody drink!
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• But Gannon has the same last name as a Super Bowl QB!

Bieniemy doesn't. Checkmate.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

He said woke. Everybody drink!
                        Way ahead of you.
                        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• You don't have to be woke to see how bad the NFL hiring practices are.

Comment

• I have to admit, I’d be leery of hiring Bienemy just because I always view Reid as the genius of the offense (I understand the case that has been made for Bienemy). That said, it really stinks that he has to take the Washington OC job. If he does great, sure, it would probably guarantee him getting a head coaching gig. But, it’s a bad situation. No defined starting QB, bad offensive line, and a messed up ownership situation. It’s really stacked against him.

Comment

• It is a 100 percent all.risk no reward lateral move. The best case scenario is he does well in a bad situation in Washington so he can prove the leopards can't change their spots. He is better off joining the Flores suit or file a new one. Unfortunately, the only way to combat this is through the courts. The owners are.petrified of discovery.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
                                I have to admit, I’d be leery of hiring Bienemy just because I always view Reid as the genius of the offense (I understand the case that has been made for Bienemy). That said, it really stinks that he has to take the Washington OC job. If he does great, sure, it would probably guarantee him getting a head coaching gig. But, it’s a bad situation. No defined starting QB, bad offensive line, and a messed up ownership situation. It’s really stacked against him.
                                and dont forget bad GM, former Lion GM Martin Mayhew.......

Comment

Working...
                                X