No announcement yet.

NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bills win it all this year. Book it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post

Watch it Deb, Saleh is going to put you on his list...
      Robert Saleh “taking receipts” on people who continually mock Jets
      Eff his list
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post

In the car?
          You can listen to them on your iPhone or Google phone, or get this, listen to them on 99.1-93.5 The Roar

The Roar - Motor City Sports Talk 93.5/99.1 (roardetroit.com)

I don't know if you can listen to them in your car, but I think that you can get the radio station with your vehicle.
          "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
          My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
            The Bills win it all this year. Book it.
            Wide Left.

Comment

• The September Super Bowl is a close cousin to the September Heisman.
              Last edited by froot loops; September 14, 2022, 07:52 PM.

Comment

• Bwa Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!!From a Lions fan!!!!!!!!!

Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• I actually like the Elf lol. It's their original logo.

Comment

• Is it really? I find it hilarious.

Then again, there are now the comanders..... wtf is their mascot going to be?
                    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                      Is it really? I find it hilarious.

Then again, there are now the comanders..... wtf is their mascot going to be?
                      Joe Biden......

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post

Joe Biden......
                        You have to bring that stupidity in here?

Comment

• <sigh>
                          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Robert Saleh: We’re not same old Jets, but shots will keep coming until we win

Posted by Josh Alper on September 15, 2022, 7:33 AM EDT

Getty Images

Jets head coach Robert Saleh’s comments on Monday about “taking receipts” of people mocking the Jets so he can throw them back once the Jets turn things around drew a lot of attention and they became a focal point of his press conference on Wednesday.

Saleh told reporters that “you guys caught me in a passionate moment” as he tried to stick up for the players in the locker room and that he understands why the history of the team led to a negative response from many in the fan base who felt it was reasonable to expect the team to show more progress than they did in last Sunday’s 24-9 loss to the Ravens.

Saleh said it was a lesson that “you can’t control the outside noise” and that the team needs to devote all of its efforts to proving that things are different on the football field.

“My words, my display of emotion, which I do my best to control up here, I’ve got conviction over it,” Saleh said. “This is not the same old Jets, but until we win, until we prove it, which is on us as coaches and on us as players, the shots will keep on coming, so we welcome them, keep bringing them, it’s not going to change our mission and that’s to bring this organization and this fan base a win.”

With five 2021 playoff teams on the schedule in the next eight games, now would be a fine time to show that this season isn’t going to feature the same disappointing string of results that have created the need to say that these aren’t the same old Jets.
                            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• All he does is win...

Tua Tagovailoa is 7-1 against Super Bowl-winning coaches, faces John Harbaugh next

Posted by Michael David Smith on September 15, 2022, 5:47 AM EDT

Getty Images

Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa has had the number of some of the NFL’s best coaches.

After improving to 4-0 in his career against Bill Belichick’s Patriots on Sunday, Tagovailoa is 7-1 against head coaches who have won the Super Bowl. That includes two wins over Jon Gruden’s Raiders and one over Sean Payton’s Saints, in addition to a loss to Andy Reid’s Chiefs.

According to NFL Research, Tagovailoa’s .875 winning percentage against Super Bowl-winning head coaches is the best in NFL history among quarterbacks who have started at least six games against Super Bowl-winning head coaches.

Up next for Tagovailoa and the Dolphins is Sunday’s game with the Ravens and their Super Bowl-winning coach, John Harbaugh.

A quarterback’s win-loss record is, of course, dependent in large part on his teammates and not solely on his own performance. And just because a head coach had won a Super Bowl before, that doesn’t mean he had a Super Bowl-quality team when Tagovailoa beat him. So while the stat doesn’t necessarily prove anything about Tagovailoa as a quarterback, it’s a quirky note about a young quarterback’s career that he has had particular success against head coaches who have had great success.

Comment

• UofM finest?..

NFL officially removes Stephen Ross from four committees

Posted by Mike Florio on September 14, 2022, 4:50 PM EDT

Getty Images

The various penalties imposed last month on Dolphins owner Stephen Ross for tampering with Tom Brady and Sean Payton included the removal of Ross from any league committees on which he serves, indefinitely.

That has now become tangible, with most of his spots being filled.

Ben Fischer of Sports Business Journal reports that a new list of assignments, with Ross gone from the four committees on which he had served.

Jets owner Woody Johnson replaces Ross on the finance committee. (Ross, by the way, tried to buy the Jets when Johnson purchased the team.) Elizabeth Blackburn, the 29-year-old granddaughter of Bengals owner Mike Brown, replaces Ross on the international committee. Raiders president Sandra Douglass Morgan replaces Ross on the sports betting committee.

Ross was not replaced on the league’s owned-and-operated media committee.

Ross also was suspended through October 17, and the league fined him $1.5 million. Ross may not attend any league meetings until March 2023. Also, the Dolphins lost a first-round pick in 2023 and a third-round pick in 2024.

Comment

Working...
                                X