No announcement yet.

NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All of this NFL news dumped out near the same time... geez.

- Dak paid.
    - Marcus Maye (S, NYJ, former 2nd RD pick from Florida) franchise tagged.
    - Isaiah Wilson, Titans 2020 1st RD pick traded to the Dolphins.

Watch out for the Dolphins. Their OLine is very young and talented. Austin Jackson, Robert Hunt, Solomon Kindley, and now Isaiah Wilson.
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Good for Dak
      Roy Williams~"In two years, our time is coming."

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
        All of this NFL news dumped out near the same time... geez.

- Dak paid.
        - Marcus Maye (S, NYJ, former 2nd RD pick from Florida) franchise tagged.
        - Isaiah Wilson, Titans 2020 1st RD pick traded to the Dolphins.

Watch out for the Dolphins. Their OLine is very young and talented. Austin Jackson, Robert Hunt, Solomon Kindley, and now Isaiah Wilson.
        Wilson has talent, but he got his rookie deal money and prioritized partying over football. Showed poor judgment and character. That’s the reason the Titans, who were in dire need of help at RT when they drafted him, gave up on him. Not sure putting him in Miami helps the situation. Maybe he pulls it together, but I wouldn’t count on him yet.
        Last edited by BJK; March 8, 2021, 11:22 PM.

Comment

• Worth a shot given the price.
          Best case scenario is Wilson will be a La’el Collins type player for the next 3-4 years on that rookie contract. If Wilson doesn’t work out, oh well. Not a big deal.

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
              Dak got paid:

[Ian Rapoport] Full terms on the Dak Prescott contract: 4 years, $160M, up to $164M. He gets a no-trade clause and no tag provision. The guarantee is $126M. Massive.

That’s a hell of a lot for someone coming off a big injury.
              Wow!
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by BJK View Post
                That’s a trade I wish the Lions would have made. Wow that’s a steal if he can put it together
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

That’s a trade I wish the Lions would have made. Wow that’s a steal if he can put it together
                  Yeah. Who did Quinn waste our 7th this year for again?
                  Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Griffen?

Comment

• That’s an epic flameout of a first rounder for the Titans. Not even Quinn pulled that one off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                        That’s an epic flameout of a first rounder for the Titans. Not even Quinn pulled that one off.
                        I haven't seen a 1st rounder go out like that in awhile. He was barely with the team last year. That's a solid trade for Miami
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Miami has done a good job rehabbing question marks with Oline. Remember when Tunsil slipped to them after the bong incident?

Comment

• The Titans might think he's no good as well. If a guy is talented teams will bend over backwards to give a guy second chances.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                              Miami has done a good job rehabbing question marks with Oline. Remember when Tunsil slipped to them after the bong incident?
                              But he was already a good player. They flipped him for a gold pot too. How bad was O'Brien? Lol I just thought that we had the only GM in the league that probably couldn't take advantage of that clown because he was an even bigger clown.

Dam. Quinn was really bad at his job.
                              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                                The Titans might think he's no good as well. If a guy is talented teams will bend over backwards to give a guy second chances.
                                Yeah, but, some teams have figured out (rightfully so) that it doesn't matter what a guy does elsewhere. If he has bailed out on your team he is never going to be any good for you and that's all that matters.

Comment

Working...
                                X