Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Politics - 2020 Presidential Election - GOP v Dem cage fight (ENTER AT YOUR PERIL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winning looks like supporting them with weapons to defend their turf until the invaders go home. No US boots on the ground need to be deployed. Their manpower isn't an issue, ammo was. The GOP helped Russia by delaying that latest package as long as they did.

Once Russia goes back to Russia, the rebuild can occur and it will be shouldered by all of the countries supporting Ukraine right now. But it certainly doesn't mean it needs propping up .

Comment

• Propping up would suggest that on its own Ukraine's government and society would collapse. There's no indication that is true. Ukraine survived completely on their own merits (even after Russia "annexed" Crimea in 2014). They'd be able to survive on their own merits after any rebuilding, too.

Compare that to Afghanistan, a country where we absolutely were propping up the country's government there.The circumstances for both really have next to nothing similar outside of the USA having interest in those region.

Comment

• Froot the diffference between me and you is I could give you sources to defend my argument. But this forum is too small to give it justice.
        I go on many different sides of view and perspective to find out a good rounded view point.
        You come back with the “ it’s says a lot about you” gaslighting phrase.
        But I expected it. What it says about me is that I can think independently and come to my own conclusions.

Comment

• LOL, do my own research bro. Free thinker! LOL, you're not hard people to pick out.

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
            Froot the diffference between me and you is I could give you sources to defend my argument. But this forum is too small to give it justice.
            I go on many different sides of view and perspective to find out a good rounded view point.
            You come back with the “ it’s says a lot about you” gaslighting phrase.
            But I expected it. What it says about me is that I can think independently and come to my own conclusions.
            If you think Putin is justified in invading Ukraine, it does say a lot about you. There is no gaslighting in saying that. I am opposed to invading countries. Like I said, I'm a Treaty of Westphalia guy.

Feel free to post any and all sources that defends the illegal invasion and levelling of Ukraine. It's not a hard concept to grasp, the invasion was wrong and stupid. The USA is correct in helping a free Ukraine to defend itself.

Comment

• BTW, If your party's leader has to tell his party not to be overtly racist, maybe you are supporting the wrong party.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• image.png

These are the first drafts of the Treaty of Westpalia documents​
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Two topics that can make grown adults reason with the mind of a 12 year old-Politics and Religion.

Comment

• You keep on with the insults but you haven't provided a justification for Putin's invasion.

Comment

• I think in the simplest of terms it was just the expansion of NATO. He has stated on numerous occasions that former USSR states becoming part of NATO wouldn't be tolerated. And they are not tolerating it. Not saying it's right before my testicles are fucking chewed, just saying Russia has gone ahead and done what they said they'd do FECKIN YEARS ago.
                      It'd be like several million Native North Americans (if there are that many left) rising up and saying, "Right you former British cunts, we're taking Montana back and fuck you!" ....., and Biden or Harris or Trump or whoever saying, "Err, FKN NAW!! You're not!" ----->> WAR!
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• The reason NATO is around because these countries don't want to be invaded by Russia, for good reason.

Comment

• Everyone understands the reason for NATO......, its the expansion of NATO. Especially the expansion onto former USSR land.

Comment

• Everyone understands the reason Russia is invading Ukraine. It's that it's that it's wrong.

Comment

• Of course it's feckin wrong, innocent people are being killed. But it is justified in Putin's head and it'll no doubt be justified in the next their leaders head. NATO expansion into former red zones is as dangerous as it gets. And unfortunately many many more will lose their lives over it.

Comment

• The irony in Russia's actions because of NATO encroachment is that the alliance gained members and put NATO even more directly on the border to Russia because of it. So if that's Putin's stated reason for attacking Ukraine, well... that kinda backfired.

Comment

Working...
                                X